divorce act

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
medraney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

divorce act

Post by medraney »

Can anyone forward a link to Alberta divorce act? We are meeting face to face with our lawyers on Thursday Any? advise on what to expect or to tr for would be appreciated. I think she has a very aggressive lawyer. Mine is very laid back. I think I have put a very good explanation of our assets. I suspect they will pick it apart but I think I will not offer up to much mor ethan basic stuff first time out . If you have been there could you tell me your mistakes and/or good outcomes?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: divorce act

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what you are looking for. Alberta Canada? We offer information and resources of assistance programs, including free legal aid. We do not provide legal advice. The only thing we can suggests is trying this for information on free legal advice in the US. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html
medraney wrote:Can anyone forward a link to Alberta divorce act? We are meeting face to face with our lawyers on Thursday Any? advise on what to expect or to tr for would be appreciated. I think she has a very aggressive lawyer. Mine is very laid back. I think I have put a very good explanation of our assets. I suspect they will pick it apart but I think I will not offer up to much mor ethan basic stuff first time out . If you have been there could you tell me your mistakes and/or good outcomes?