loan modification payments did not go down

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
alisaguillory
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

loan modification payments did not go down

Post by alisaguillory »

I am in lousiana and that state is not listed there. and i really need some help, we have done a loan modification with the company we are with, but the payments have not gone down and we have told them they are too high.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: loan modification payments did not go down

Post by Admin »

here is more info on loan mortgage modifications, as well as a FAQ on modifications. Such as the pros, cons, what to ask, what to expect for a modification, as well as some other top tips
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Cman15

Post by Cman15 »

Good morning, I reside in Erie PA, although do have a good paying job. I have been faced with financial struggles, trying to pay what I can here and there to get my home loan changed. I also need to keep utilities on and food on the table and my growing sons clothed but I have been falling behind student loans.
The lender garnished my wages and on my mortgage and other bills. I don't want to lose my home, so am interested in a modification. I owe less than $10,000. Are there any programs available to help me and my family at this point as my credit rating is horrible.
Rperry

Post by Rperry »

Hi, my son grandmother refered me to this program. She recently retired from Dreyfus. I'm currently living at a house and I own the property my husband got injured and is going thru a lawsuit and can't work at all so my income is the only one pay for the bills. I did with my mortgage company a loan modification. I'm currently on the process and I know you guys help with situations like this.
Is there anything I can do to apply. I live in New Jersey in Sussex County. If you need to reach me my number is below.