Reduce mortgage payment

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
BernieKing
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Reduce mortgage payment

Post by BernieKing »

I am currently looking for help on how I can reduce my mortgage payments.I am not behind on any mortgage payments but now with the new year my payments have went up and my husband is unemployed.I have tried to refinance but they say I am not eligible due to my credit but my credit is bad due to paying all my bills late due to only one income.I take that back my husband does get unemployment but its not much so it has caused utter financial hardship.I have tried refinancing our vehicles and even
trading in for lower payment vehicles but due to my credit that does not work either.I have basically been told I can get no help until I fall behind but I don't want that to happen at all.How do I get help to prevent falling behind?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Reduce mortgage payment

Post by Admin »

We would really need more information in order to provide effective guidance. It depends on your lender, mortgage servicer, and loan terms. In general it is often possible to work with your bank to lower your home loan payment, if you were on time with mortgage in past, have good credit scores, and meet other conditions. Find our listing of mortgage assistance programs, which can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... tgage.html Also try looking into a HUD counselor. They may advice on overall debts too.
BernieKing wrote:I am currently looking for help on how I can reduce my mortgage payments.I am not behind on any mortgage payments but now with the new year my payments have went up and my husband is unemployed.I have tried to refinance but they say I am not eligible due to my credit but my credit is bad due to paying all my bills late due to only one income.I take that back my husband does get unemployment but its not much so it has caused utter financial hardship.I have tried refinancing our vehicles and even
trading in for lower payment vehicles but due to my credit that does not work either.I have basically been told I can get no help until I fall behind but I don't want that to happen at all.How do I get help to prevent falling behind?