VA loan from Wells Fargo

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Tracey7
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

VA loan from Wells Fargo

Post by Tracey7 »

Hello, I have a home thru Wells Fargo Bank (its a VA loan) and have been unemployed for over two years now. I was referred to your organization from a banker at Wells Fargo. She said you possibly could help me with some temporary relief while getting thru my crisis. Could I please be informed with some options? My Condo is in Denver Colorado but I live in Arizona. I'm behind close to $5000 on my Mortgage. I have a renter in place but since my unemployment has run out last Oct. I have fallen behind. Shortly after I lost my job in 2010, I filed a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and have been very diligent about paying the payments and staying current. I am working part time for my family making a few hundred dollar a week. Things are about to get better for me and my income will increase soon. The HUD Emergency Home Owners Loan seems like it would really help me tremendously. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: VA loan from Wells Fargo

Post by Admin »

No one should have refereed you to us. We do not provide direct advice or cash. We only have information on various mortgage assistance and foreclosure programs. However we have information for Wells Fargo too, and that detail and data is on our site. In addition, did you look into any specific VA programs? So here are some options on Wells Fargo mortgages. You also indicated the federal government emergency loan program. That may be an option for you to like you said. Read more information on that government program here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... loan_.html
Tracey7 wrote:Hello, I have a home thru Wells Fargo Bank (its a VA loan) and have been unemployed for over two years now. I was referred to your organization from a banker at Wells Fargo. She said you possibly could help me with some temporary relief while getting thru my crisis. Could I please be informed with some options? My Condo is in Denver Colorado but I live in Arizona. I'm behind close to $5000 on my Mortgage. I have a renter in place but since my unemployment has run out last Oct. I have fallen behind. Shortly after I lost my job in 2010, I filed a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and have been very diligent about paying the payments and staying current. I am working part time for my family making a few hundred dollar a week. Things are about to get better for me and my income will increase soon. The HUD Emergency Home Owners Loan seems like it would really help me tremendously. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
natasha

Re: VA loan from Wells Fargo

Post by natasha »

I found your contact information through an internet search. My wife and I need assistance and I have a couple questions. If you can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. My wife and I bought a townhome in Gloucester Township, Camden County in June 2007 for 110K. I used my VA Home Loan from Wells Fargo. Being a disabled veteran and went through JP Morgan Chase. The property is currently worth approximately 60-65K so where are upside down on the mortgage. In June 2013 we moved out of that home and purchased a home in Clayton Borough, Gloucester County for 200K and went through PennyMac instead of Wells Fargo. This is where we currently reside, and our mortgage is approximately 2000 a month. We were unable to sell our townhome, so we decided to rent this house out to my wife’s sister. My wife's sister and her husband were not able to pay the entire mortgage/rent, so they paid 800 dollars a month of a 1000-1100 monthly mortgage payment. So, we were paying about 3000 dollars a year towards their rent/our mortgage. In addition to not paying rent/mortgage they failed to pay the sewer/utility bill as well, so it has also gone to sheriff’s sale. This past falls they moved out since they could no longer pay so my wife and I fell far behind on these VA loan mortgage payments from first loan from Wells Fargo. We did not want to leave the property empty and my wife’s uncle and his kids were homeless, so they currently reside there rent free. This property now is heading to foreclosure and I wanted to see what my options are and if there are any assistance programs out there. One thing I would like to look at is the housing choice/section 8 program. My father in law has a section 8 apartment in Sicklerville, Winslow Township, Camden County and ideally, I would like him to rent the property. If not him than possibly my wife’s uncle. I also wanted to see if there is an option to get rid of the property. I honestly have no desire to be a landlord. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.