VA loan from Wells Fargo

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Tracey7
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

VA loan from Wells Fargo

Postby Tracey7 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 am

Hello, I have a home thru Wells Fargo Bank (its a VA loan) and have been unemployed for over two years now. I was referred to your organization from a banker at Wells Fargo. She said you possibly could help me with some temporary relief while getting thru my crisis. Could I please be informed with some options? My Condo is in Denver Colorado but I live in Arizona. I'm behind close to $5000 on my Mortgage. I have a renter in place but since my unemployment has run out last Oct. I have fallen behind. Shortly after I lost my job in 2010, I filed a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and have been very diligent about paying the payments and staying current. I am working part time for my family making a few hundred dollar a week. Things are about to get better for me and my income will increase soon. The HUD Emergency Home Owners Loan seems like it would really help me tremendously. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: VA loan from Wells Fargo

Postby Admin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 am

No one should have refereed you to us. We do not provide direct advice or cash. We only have information on various mortgage assistance and foreclosure programs. However we have information for Wells Fargo too, and that detail and data is on our site. In addition, did you look into any specific VA programs? So here are some options on Wells Fargo mortgages. You also indicated the federal government emergency loan program. That may be an option for you to like you said. Read more information on that government program here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... loan_.html

Tracey7 wrote:Hello, I have a home thru Wells Fargo Bank (its a VA loan) and have been unemployed for over two years now. I was referred to your organization from a banker at Wells Fargo. She said you possibly could help me with some temporary relief while getting thru my crisis. Could I please be informed with some options? My Condo is in Denver Colorado but I live in Arizona. I'm behind close to $5000 on my Mortgage. I have a renter in place but since my unemployment has run out last Oct. I have fallen behind. Shortly after I lost my job in 2010, I filed a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and have been very diligent about paying the payments and staying current. I am working part time for my family making a few hundred dollar a week. Things are about to get better for me and my income will increase soon. The HUD Emergency Home Owners Loan seems like it would really help me tremendously. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”