Stop my foreclosure. Advice

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
rhondatap

Stop my foreclosure. Advice

Postby rhondatap » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:35 am

My bank is startin the foreclosure process. What can I do? Please help and send advice.

Jimmysmith19a

Re: Stop my foreclosure. Advice

Postby Jimmysmith19a » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 am

rhondatap wrote:My bank is startin the foreclosure process. What can I do? Please help and send advice.

Get a loan modification. Refiance. Or work harder

michelledoucette20

I need to stop forclosure

Postby michelledoucette20 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 pm

I also need to stop a forclosure. Where can I turn to for assistance and government programs, or can a bank help me. Even though I do not trust banks or those criminals at AIG.

Sam10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to stop a foreclosure

Postby Sam10 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 am

in Texas I need help paying my mortgage and stopping a foreclosure do to a to medical problems, my husband does what he can but I can no longer work and our mortgage payment is due keeps going up and up and up it has doubled since we bought our home, we need help. what sort of program will pay this bill for us?? how can I stop a foreclosure in Texas? thanks

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to stop a foreclosure

Postby Admin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Texas has a few mortgage programs, but the government support there is not as extensive as some other states across the country. Regardless, do whatever you need to to try to save your home from a foreclosure filing. Here is more info on some of the mortgage and foreclosure programs in Texas. Countrywide, the state, and some other resources are out there.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ssist.html

Sam10 wrote:in Texas I need help paying my mortgage and stopping a foreclosure do to a to medical problems, my husband does what he can but I can no longer work and our mortgage payment is due keeps going up and up and up it has doubled since we bought our home, we need help. what sort of program will pay this bill for us?? how can I stop a foreclosure in Texas? thanks

Burgundy

Postby Burgundy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am

My family is going through some hard times. My mother passed away 2 years ago and we stayed at her house she owned. We lost the house because we could no longer pay the house. I do not work at this moment and I’ve have been looking work.
They have already given us notice that the house will be going into foreclosure. I have no money to pay for a deposit on an apartment. I really need help. If you can help me in some way or even refer me some place for help. I would be very grateful. I have a 13 year old and a 3 year old daughter. Thank you so much.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 am

Why did you not move when your mother passed away if you knew you could not afford the mortgage? You had 2 years to sell it, take out any equity, etc. So now your options to stop the foreclosure are very few, if any. And how could you not save money over that time if you needed it to move? Someone sounds way off here. Anyhow, look into the information we have on programs to help pay a mortgage.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”