an old lady in her late 70,s being thrown out on the street

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
mrskip
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

an old lady in her late 70,s being thrown out on the street

Post by mrskip »

i have a loan with ocwen . fought for several yrs to get a loan modification. i hae lived in this house 20 yrs i am almost 69 yrs old retired in bad health and on a fixed income . my mortg co says i owe about 40000.00 i paid 50000.00 when i bought it 20 yrs ago. anyway 1. i really dont know how they have been using my mortgage money each mo. i think for things i really didnt need to pay and 2. they said i would have a balloon at the end of my mortgage of 30000.00 i will never be able to come up with kind of money in my late 70,s . i need a lawyer probono to help me as i dont have that kind of money to pay for an atty. i asked mortg. co to give me a explaination of payout over yrs and a new amorization of this 30000.00 thing so far i have only gotten a letter stating they had 20 days to work on this yet. its been way over 20 days so far. also ask if they did this balloon thing would i be able to get a new mortgage from them for this amount , they said no. i am really in a pickle i live in so fla and really need some legal help if anyone can help me with this i would be so greatful .so afraid im going to be an old ladsy in her late 70,s thrown out in the street with my 3 dogs and 66 birds.please please somebody help me sincerely slinda mccullough skipcoridaz@comcast.net
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: an old lady in her late 70,s being thrown out on the str

Post by Admin »

The federal government does fund some law firms across the country, who can provide free legal aid to seniors, low income, and others. They can also advise on foreclosure and housing issues like you mentioned. Find details on Florida legal aid, and which firms and attorneys to call.

mrskip wrote:i have a loan with ocwen . fought for several yrs to get a loan modification. i hae lived in this house 20 yrs i am almost 69 yrs old retired in bad health and on a fixed income . my mortg co says i owe about 40000.00 i paid 50000.00 when i bought it 20 yrs ago. anyway 1. i really dont know how they have been using my mortgage money each mo. i think for things i really didnt need to pay and 2. they said i would have a balloon at the end of my mortgage of 30000.00 i will never be able to come up with kind of money in my late 70,s . i need a lawyer probono to help me as i dont have that kind of money to pay for an atty. i asked mortg. co to give me a explaination of payout over yrs and a new amorization of this 30000.00 thing so far i have only gotten a letter stating they had 20 days to work on this yet. its been way over 20 days so far. also ask if they did this balloon thing would i be able to get a new mortgage from them for this amount , they said no. i am really in a pickle i live in so fla and really need some legal help if anyone can help me with this i would be so greatful .so afraid im going to be an old ladsy in her late 70,s thrown out in the street with my 3 dogs and 66 birds.please please somebody help me sincerely slinda mccullough skipcoridaz@comcast.net