Pay off home equity loan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Fordlover
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pay off home equity loan

Postby Fordlover » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 am

my boyfriend and i have owned our home for almost ten years now and we have no mortgage! due to some harsh financial difficulties we have fell behind of several years of back property taxes! our credit is shot so we are unable to do a home equity loan and was wondering if there are any other solution that can help us save our home that we raised our family in. Sincerely,

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pay off home equity loan

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

It is your mortgage - home loan, or taxes. Regardless, either way, find a listing of ways to get mortgage help. We have dozens of programs listed from banks, lenders, and federal and state government solutions and agencies to call. So many places are focused these days on housing issues.

Fordlover wrote:my boyfriend and i have owned our home for almost ten years now and we have no mortgage! due to some harsh financial difficulties we have fell behind of several years of back property taxes! our credit is shot so we are unable to do a home equity loan and was wondering if there are any other solution that can help us save our home that we raised our family in. Sincerely,

california

Postby california » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am

I need help. I lost my job over a year ago. My Mom died last April leaving me a house, with a $7,000.00 home equity loan/mortgage and other debt. My mother in law is having financial issues and is a constant drain on our dwindling finances. My husband is the only one working, and my unemployment benefits have run out. I am trying desperately to sell my mother's home, and I am asking $17,00.00 less than the appraised value. no luck... The bank is threatening to foreclose. I need help to pay off the bank and the loan, and sell that house. We are drowning!

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 am

Sounds like it is a combination of debt and housing/mortgage issues. In those cases try to talk to a non-profit that addresses both of those issues, and that can help you get back on track with all bills and loans. Also look into a short sale with your bank. But talk to a professional, and you can find Maryland HUD and debt counseling agencies listed on our main site. They are probably the best places to start in your quest for help.

california wrote:I need help. I lost my job over a year ago. My Mom died last April leaving me a house, with a $7,000.00 home equity loan/mortgage and other debt. My mother in law is having financial issues and is a constant drain on our dwindling finances. My husband is the only one working, and my unemployment benefits have run out. I am trying desperately to sell my mother's home, and I am asking $17,00.00 less than the appraised value. no luck... The bank is threatening to foreclose. I need help to pay off the bank and the loan, and sell that house. We are drowning!

Reese

Postby Reese » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:48 am

Hello,
We are behind on our home equity loan payment and are close to foreclosure. We need some assistance while we get back in our feet. I have just gotten done with cervical cancer that required a full hysterectomy at 29 years old and have a 2 year old little girl. I was unable to work due to the treatment and my husband had to take care of me. We are already on food stamps. We are finally back to work but so far behind on the home equity loan we have we cannot catch up. I also have a rare condition called schoriatic arthritis and it makes it so I cannot do very much. But I work from home on the Internet.
If there is any help please we are in need.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”