House renting being foreclosed on

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Adamslaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

House renting being foreclosed on

Post by Adamslaw »

i am disabled and my wife and i moved to Georgia on a promise of a job offer to her and unfortunately that job offer fell through after we settled in, and for the past two years she's struggled to find work while we lived on my disability payments, and there has been numerous unexpected expenses that caused us to fall behind to list a few such as my car, the house that we was renting went into foreclosure and we had living expenses added due to that, i really need help with my electric bill before nov 17, 2011 i have tried numerous caa's and no luck yet in fact some of them seems to have a reluctance to help me i have documentation to prove my disability and my uncontrollable expenses.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: House renting being foreclosed on

Post by Admin »

So it was a house you rent that foreclosed, or your own home. As those have different solutions. If it was your own home, then the government, banks, and non-profits have a large number of mortgage and housing programs that may help you in your situation. Find mortgage assistance in Georgia from programs such as help from the Georgia Housing Finance Agency Innovation Fund. The state also signed a law that in effect delays foreclosure for homeowners too, and this law was signed into law by the governor in 2008.
Adamslaw wrote:i am disabled and my wife and i moved to Georgia on a promise of a job offer to her and unfortunately that job offer fell through after we settled in, and for the past two years she's struggled to find work while we lived on my disability payments, and there has been numerous unexpected expenses that caused us to fall behind to list a few such as my car, the house that we was renting went into foreclosure and we had living expenses added due to that, i really need help with my electric bill before nov 17, 2011 i have tried numerous caa's and no luck yet in fact some of them seems to have a reluctance to help me i have documentation to prove my disability and my uncontrollable expenses.
Trader
anti spam: Blue

Re: House renting being foreclosed on

Post by Trader »

Hello, I’m a single mother who rented a home and found out I was a victim of foreclosure rent out fraud when the owners came. They agreed to honor my lease given the fact before I moved in I checked the deed. The man who rented it to me was not on it so I got the original owners number/name from the county. I had spoke to him prior to moving in or signing the lease or giving out my cash. He verified what this man said and gave me permission. I believe he is involved but later he changed and locked me out and kept ALL MY SON AND MINE PROPERTY FOOD...CLOTHES....TOYS, TVS, EVERYTHING WE OWN AND the police was no help. Now we have no where to go. My dad is dying with cancer. My parents are losing there home. I need help to get into a place. I have no money. I spent it on that house and buying food and a few clothes for us to where my son just started school. I need a miracle to happen.