Mobile home mortgage assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Marybutterfly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mobile home mortgage assistance

Post by Marybutterfly »

Also I would like to see if my situation is eligible for any of the services available. My husband's Unemployment will end in the next few weeks and he is a full time student thru TUI thru WIA. I am looking for work. His unemployment is too high for any benefits. We own our home and would like to know if there is any housing assistance. There typically is none for manufactured homes not on their own property because it's considered personal property not real property. Yes, we have communicated with our Mortgage company and they are unwilling to help since we have no real income. We have yet to miss or be late in 3 1/2 years since the time I lost my job first. I would appreciate a timely reply and thank you in advance for your assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mobile home mortgage assistance

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if mortgage programs can be available for mobile homes or not. Many options are available across states, and specific to your state government. So the best thing may be is to call agencies and government offices. Find information on government mortgage assistance programs for every state. A full listing is available. You didn't mention what state your mobile home is in? If you do we can do more investigation for you.
Marybutterfly wrote:Also I would like to see if my situation is eligible for any of the services available. My husband's Unemployment will end in the next few weeks and he is a full time student thru TUI thru WIA. I am looking for work. His unemployment is too high for any benefits. We own our home and would like to know if there is any housing assistance. There typically is none for manufactured homes not on their own property because it's considered personal property not real property. Yes, we have communicated with our Mortgage company and they are unwilling to help since we have no real income. We have yet to miss or be late in 3 1/2 years since the time I lost my job first. I would appreciate a timely reply and thank you in advance for your assistance.
austin

Post by austin »

I got behind on my rent when I lost my 2 year temp job and it took 3 months to find a seasonal part time job. I over earned the previous year and my social security stopped. I am in a rent to own program for a modular home and if I can't get the money together and get it current I will lose my home.
Biden

Post by Biden »

I have a mobile home through SBA Government and I am having a difficult time trying to stay on top of my notes I really need help. I have had notes deferred and I still can't get on top of these mortgage notes. I am 55 years of age I have tried everything to get help and I don't seem to Qualify for anything I just want to be able to stay in my home. I don't want charity. Please if there is anyone out there who can help I am asking you to help me before I lose my home.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

I currently got a letter in the mail stating I needed to pay my past due on my mobile home by June 14, 2013 or they will evict me. The past due on my home is $1087 the pay off is $2400. I lost my job in 2012 of 6 years with no luck of finding a job since. I recently got married and he also lost his job. I currently suffer with bad back problems with no money to see my doctor to get better. I have had my home since 2011 and I paid for it with cash and took out a loan with the title to remodel the inside. All places I come across will not help me because it is not a Mortgage loan its a Construction loan. I don't know where to go for help or who to talk to. Ever since I have had my home I have always been the one taking people in and helping them now I am losing my home and I have no one to go to. Please help if you can. If not thank you for reading my message.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure about construction loans. We have never been asked that question before. Regardless we would recommend a non-profit HUD counselor for you to ask this question of. In general though, if you lost your job it may be hard to refinance it. If your new wife is working maybe use her income. The HUD housing agencies can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

Sorry, I have a very old computer. It's on dial up and is over 10 + years old. We need help on our MH payments. We are buying it. We got it in 1997 and went into bankruptcy. But not can't pay it. With out interest the principle is $21,000.00. We need help and don't know what to do or where to turn. Can you help us Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Generally, mobile homes do not qualify for mortgage help in Ohio. But see what other assistance programs they may have for you...if any.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_fo.html