Immediate Help Needed

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
data entry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Immediate Help Needed

Post by data entry »

Can you please tell me where I can get assistance for my friend who has been laid off and have 2 kids. Her home in going into foreclosure and I'm not sure what she can do so she won't lose her home. I'm not finacially able to help her but I can try to find resources or programs that can. Please help me to help my friend. We live in slumtown New Orleans, La. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Immediate Help Needed

Post by Admin »

If it is a foreclosure issue, I would recommend calling a HUD approved housing counseling agency in Louisiana. Many provide free advice if you meet income levels. Find a listing of New Orleans HUD approved agencies that can help with mortgage and foreclosure issues. Also on the main site use the navigation bars on left menu to find other mortgage and foreclosure programs.
data entry wrote:Can you please tell me where I can get assistance for my friend who has been laid off and have 2 kids. Her home in going into foreclosure and I'm not sure what she can do so she won't lose her home. I'm not finacially able to help her but I can try to find resources or programs that can. Please help me to help my friend. We live in slumtown New Orleans, La. Thanks
Stewarz
anti spam: Blue

Post by Stewarz »

Good afternoon. We are looking for assistance. I was recently placed on disability with my job and my husbands unemployment ran out. I don't want to lose our house but the mortgage lender is not willing to work with US. He has even raised our escrow amount by $150 a month when insurance, homeowners association fees and taxes have not increased. I know he is in trouble with his bank for not paying the mortgage because they sent us a letter stating we need to make our payments to them. There are quite a few discrepancies in the statements he sends us. The ending balance is the same on the 2011 and the 2012 statement. How is that possible? I tried to talk to him about this but he told me I just don't understand and hung up on me. Could you please help us. Thank you.
wastebook

Post by wastebook »

Hi, I live in Falcon Colorado. My water was shut off and I don't have the money to pay for it to get turned back on ($443.25). We can't afford food and make too much money, so our food stamps were taken away. We are also behind on our mortgage.
My husband’s car is about to be repo and if that happens he can't work or I won’t be able to work. My cable was turned off yesterday, which I'm not too concerned about. Internet was shut off so I'm using my phones data internet now but soon this is due to be shut off. I was working two jobs and my husband just started a job but his doesn't hardly pay and I was let go from a full time job because I couldn't catch on quick enough. So now I'm down to one job that can't work me full time. All of our money just went to our mortgage which we are trying to save from foreclosure. We also have our daughter who is almost four. My in-laws lost their home to foreclosure so we took them in. I'm at my breaking point, I cannot handle this. Please help me/us.