Stop my foreclosure in Las Vegas

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
michelledoucette20

Stop my foreclosure in Las Vegas

Post by michelledoucette20 »

My family house maybe going to foreclose unless we get immediate help. Please send me cash or funds, or grants, or something. We live near the strip in Vegas, and we can't refinance as the price has gone down so much. Any advice. Thank you in advance for a way to stop my foreclosure.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stop my foreclosure in Las Vegas

Post by Admin »

The new federal government assistance mortgage plan is suppose to help Las Vegas and Nevada homeowners as you can modify your mortgage even if upside down. But in the meantime as that government program has not started, try a mortgage modification or a mortgage counselor for advice.
David145
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stop my foreclosure in Las Vegas

Post by David145 »

Hello,  My name is Camille and I was reaching out for help paying a bill, my mortgage in Las Vegas. I have been diagnosed, over the last year, with 2 incurable diseases making it very difficult to work as much as needed. Lately I had a flare up and missed work which left me very short on money for mortgage I know next month I will not have this problem but this month I am already late and my mortgage needs to be paid as soon as possible. I am located in Las Vegas and facing a foreclosure. I can be reached through email Thank you for reading this and considering in stopping my foreclosure. I am happy to give you any other information needed. Camille