Citi foreclosing

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
LlyodsLond
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Citi foreclosing

Post by LlyodsLond »

i care for my sick mother i need help i have tryed every where red cross and other programs i don't want my family to die homeless our time to be able to stay alive is running out i can pay you back when i get my settlement but my settlement will come to late to save my family from becoing homeles and having to live out doors and die with no food and water they will foreclosure on 29th of this month due thing factors recession cause my job of 12 and 1/2 to close its doors , a storm hit and caused damage was told i could file with housing insurance to fix damage upon calling insurance was told i would have no out of pocket cost but after i got people out to fix::place insurance only paid 112.00 damage was over 600.00 i had to pay rest out of pocket which took a paycheck and a half , after being on new job 15 days co worker offered me a ride home was in a car wreck off work a while, called citi mortgage to tall with them they said they would not debit my account any will let make payment through western union to catch up i would have got cought up too but they went back on their word and debited my account before my pay daycausing many over drafts than turned out over to a lawer for foreclosure saying i went back on my word to wire money to cmi,mo as promised when they know good and well they had debited my account and caused over draft so the bank would take the money in over drafts fees. plus i was lied to about repairs on house and replacement of items none of the things i was told was replaced nor repaired here is list of items in attachment they will foreclosure on 29th of this month due thing factors recession cause my job of
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Citi foreclosing

Post by Admin »

Citigroup has several mortgage assistance programs for homeowners and people who lost their job, or are sick. So your mom may qualify for these assistance programs. One of the main services is the Citi Home Modification Program. Among other tools, this will provide home loan modifications, lower interest rates, Citibank customers with longer repayment terms, and will explore other options, all with the goal of helping homeowners remain in their home and property.
LlyodsLond wrote:i care for my sick mother i need help i have tryed every where red cross and other programs i don't want my family to die homeless our time to be able to stay alive is running out i can pay you back when i get my settlement but my settlement will come to late to save my family from becoing homeles and having to live out doors and die with no food and water they will foreclosure on 29th of this month due thing factors recession cause my job of 12 and 1/2 to close its doors , a storm hit and caused damage was told i could file with housing insurance to fix damage upon calling insurance was told i would have no out of pocket cost but after i got people out to fix::place insurance only paid 112.00 damage was over 600.00 i had to pay rest out of pocket which took a paycheck and a half , after being on new job 15 days co worker offered me a ride home was in a car wreck off work a while, called citi mortgage to tall with them they said they would not debit my account any will let make payment through western union to catch up i would have got cought up too but they went back on their word and debited my account before my pay daycausing many over drafts than turned out over to a lawer for foreclosure saying i went back on my word to wire money to cmi,mo as promised when they know good and well they had debited my account and caused over draft so the bank would take the money in over drafts fees. plus i was lied to about repairs on house and replacement of items none of the things i was told was replaced nor repaired here is list of items in attachment they will foreclosure on 29th of this month due thing factors recession cause my job of
Shapman
anti spam: Blue

Post by Shapman »

Hello,
I was just looking at your website fir information. I am desperately seeking help. I am being told by Citi Bank that after one year of waiting for them to help me I do not qualify for any help and so foreclosure is the next step. How can I stop this from happening? I have only 5 more years on my mortgage and it would be paid. After 20 + years of paying on my modest little 3 room home it looks as though I'm now going to loose it. What a heartbreak. My husband an I have had 3 surgeries between us on the last year. He is currently recovering from major open heart surgery and although he is going to try to go back to work if his DR's say he can, I believe it is way to soon. He will be 65 in a few days and I am very worried about him. I am totally stressed and sleepless and in need of help. How can I learn if I have any options other than loosing my home of 20+ years. Can you offer me any hope
Elliot

Post by Elliot »

Our home has been foreclosed on without us being notified, The Loan Server at Citi Mortgage left without notice and the new person who was assigned has taken over. It took them months to send paper work for determining a reduced payment plan at the same time their lawyers have been moving forward in the court to sell our home. We need help now. The Federal lawsuits against Citi Mortgage forbids such action in our state of Texas. We need the Clerks of the Court to help. I want to keep our home for now and future generations. If you need more details please contact me.