Imminent foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Massey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Imminent foreclosure

Post by Massey »

I am inquiring information for my aunt and uncle who are both terminally ill and unable to function in day to day living. My aunt is on medicare, so that definitely helps. However, my uncle is appealing his denied request for social security. Foreclosure is imminent, bills are not being paid on time, and appropriate medical care is another issue in addition to the rest. I am trying to research the different options they may have available and may not be aware of. Any assistance or
information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Imminent foreclosure

Post by Admin »

Some mortgage assistance programs exist if the homeowner is faced with a so called medical hardship, which sounds like may be the case for you. I strongly suggest calling your bank or mortgage servicer and tell them your situation and see what they say. Also look into Michigan mortgage assistance programs and solutions. The state has many resources for homeowners and others in the community. There are programs like the MSHDA Rescue Refinance Program as well as the Michigan Hardest Hit Fund.
Massey wrote:I am inquiring information for my aunt and uncle who are both terminally ill and unable to function in day to day living. My aunt is on medicare, so that definitely helps. However, my uncle is appealing his denied request for social security. Foreclosure is imminent, bills are not being paid on time, and appropriate medical care is another issue in addition to the rest. I am trying to research the different options they may have available and may not be aware of. Any assistance or
information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

I am looking for help in Cabarrus County North Carolina to help me pay my fees owed to Park Avenue Properties. The Home owner is foreclosing on our home and this morning I recieved an eviction notice, I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and I am terrified that I will have no place to go with my child. We can't be homeless. Please help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you are renting a home that is being foreclosed on? If you, this is sadylu all too common today. But you do have rights, and the government has rules in these cases when a renter is being foreclosed on. Read about renter foreclosure rights and what people can do if landlord is foreclosing. The goal is to keep people from not being homeless.
Maroon wrote:I am looking for help in Cabarrus County North Carolina to help me pay my fees owed to Park Avenue Properties. The Home owner is foreclosing on our home and this morning I recieved an eviction notice, I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and I am terrified that I will have no place to go with my child. We can't be homeless. Please help
Sam10

Post by Sam10 »

I am facing foreclosure and disconnect of utilities. I am on disability, have three children (4, 7 & 15)- and a husband whose hours at work have been cut to almost nothing (checks don't even end up paying for the gas he spends getting to the jobs)- his boss has said flat out that he will not fire him so that he cannot collect unemployment, but replaced him while he was out on leave for a few weeks because of having surgery in January. We are two months behind in mortgage, behind in car payment, just spent our last penny to keep our utilities on for the rest of this month. I'm searching for literally hours each day on-line for jobs and assistance, all I get are referrals to new referral sites and web sites with links to other websites and on and on and on... we were just approved for SNAP but only enough for about a week and a half each month. I'm severely depressed- to a degree that I'd rather not say and my husband is really of little help and I fear is in the process of trying to leave us because of all the stress this is causing (he is not the father of my two children from previous marriage and I do not get child support), and is currently spending most of his time at his mothers. The house and all utilities are in his name because my credit is so bad. I feel like there is no where for us to turn... and like I said- I'm not even sure if I'm looking for help for the five of us, or just for me and my kids but I really need some direction. The SNAP office gave me a list of help numbers in our county (Harris) that all either couldn't or wouldn't help or gave other numbers to call with the same response. My husband just bought this house and we moved in February, relocating the children and changing their schools an hour away from where we were- and he's said that if he does decide to leave we can stay here as long as we can pay the mortgage and bills... I was able to pay the first mortgage payment on my own, but If I can't get caught up we will be homeless, I cannot be approved for an apartment in my name due to very, very poor credit- nor could I get utilities in my name due to bad payment history from when I was a single mom for all those years. Most people won't even deal with me regarding any type of info/help/direction because my name isn't on anything here at this home. I know this is a train wreck of a story- and that you may have even stopped reading by now, but if not- please, please help me. I have no family- no friends- no hope- and very quickly losing my will. I just need someone to care. If I could get caught up, I could probably stay afloat (I've also been steadily looking for a part time job because I'm allowed to make up to 1,000$ a month with my disability- but have had no luck... I need some flexibility with hours because I wouldn't be able to afford daycare and need to be home when my 7 year old gets off the bus at 3pm- but would accept absolutely any job that would accept me and allow me to be home in time for my son). I'm an honest- good person, with a good heart, who is just in a bad place but is really willing to do what I have to do to get to where we need to be and on our own feet (I do not, in anyway want to be dependent on anyone else's help, or help that I do not deserve or earn) but I just need a little help getting there- and a little direction. Thank you for your time and consideration, and God bless
Jackson 1

Post by Jackson 1 »

We were served with Foreclosure papers 5/11/12 and need to respond within 20 days. Where do I get the appropriate form(s) to fill out and get to the clerk of court before default? I also need help paying my electric bill it's $1400.00 for two months an im on unemployment and only make $187.00 aweek and my house payment is $425.00 a month.
Norisez

Post by Norisez »

I found this site by just googling. We are currently in the process of losing are home to foreclosure. My husband has being trying to get help to save are home. As a mother of 3 small children this is really a scary feeling know that the day could come. I don't know where else to turn. I'm not employed my husband is in the military but soon to be discharged. We also have a court date coming up in December for are home. So I'm asking if there is anything you can do to help. Please help us. Even if you can't but have any ideas on who can please just call. Thank you.
EvanLa

Post by EvanLa »

Today I received notice of foreclosure. I have already been dismissed through a chapter 7. I lost my job about 2 weeks ago and have diligently been seeking employment. I am very afraid that I will end up homeless and what will happen to my 3 children? I have no family to turn to and no money to go anywhere. Help me with what to do.
Irene

Post by Irene »

I am disabled. I live in Evans, Georgia and I need financial assistance and help with a foreclosure. I have just relocated to Evans, Georgia from Augusta, Georgia and my Landlord has just learned her separated from husband, has stopped paying the mortgage for 3 months now. It is a lovely home, and the mortgage payment is only $700 monthly. Needless to say, she does not have the needed $2,200 by the 15th, to stop this imminent foreclosure and is hoping to have some of what is needed around the first of January.
Of course I will help in any way I can, but I will be homeless too, if we don't get financial assistance quickly.
Also, I have just returned to the Life Insurance Industry as a Life Agent. I am without Car recently, and I will use whatever funds I have, and funds for the Car, to help keep me from being homeless and help keep the home from being foreclosed.
This however, will place my new gainful employment at risk, and I could become unemployed without transportation, to save my home.