We lost our home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
shannon14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

We lost our home

Post by shannon14 »

Within the past three weeks my 2 yr old son, fiance who is currently not having very good luck with his company havong work and myself have lost our home due to our landlord intentionally withholding our electric bill and only told us a week before that she'ld received the light bill, due to her havong it forwarded to her address, they are in her name. The same week we were notified she had the bill, not knowing it was the second one she had received, so she says. JEA cut the ower off and yet she still refused to give the light bill or amount due to us. So we've been renting a room for the past three weeks trying to come up with the rent which was due the same day she had the ower shut off, which she said was her mistake. Which is not easy when we're on a very tight income budget with the little bit of work my fiance does get. So now she has moved herself back into my home went through all of our belongings in our home and broke in on top of that and had the power cut back on. I am desperately in need of help. I've had no eviction notice or anything whatsoever. Please help,
Tobb

Re: We lost our home

Post by Tobb »

Hello, I need help to move out of my home. I was foreclosed on Feb. 1, 2011. I lost my job june of 2010, am still on unemployment, but it is about to run out and I don't know if there will be another government extension on unemployment. I have 4 grandchildren that are living with me, their father is in wyoming trying his best to save enough money to get us there, but at 10.50 an hour and having to pay a hotel bill every week, is not getting it. There is no community action office in this county (Monticello, ga-Jasper county) no salvation army. I am in need and was wandering if you know where I can get some financial help to move. I want to move to wyoming to help my son and bring his children to him and find myself a job there as well. The children will be out of school on May 27th and then we will be waiting for something to happen, hoping and praying we will not be kicked out before then. I have figured that I would need 3500 to rent a truck and gas and have deposit money to get a place there. I appreciate any help that you can give me.
Bw19

Post by Bw19 »

im in desperate need of a place to live .we rented a home 6 months ago and had no knowledge that the home was in foreclosure and now we lost it...evicted. Now the house is going up for auction on the 19th of may. i have 600.00 saved however thats not quite enough to get into a place .I am currently employed so there shouldnt be a problem maintaining the bills its just getting in.
Mnadi

Post by Mnadi »

My fiance and I are being evicted from our home. Mandi is awaiting a decision as to whether or not she can receive disability benefits. She is unable to work leaving me the sole provider for our household. I am a skilled landscape architect and also have over 6 yrs experience in management. I am extremely hard working, intelligent, clean cut, outgoing, possess great people skills and work ethic, as well as in excellent physical condition. Despite my abilities, I have recently become a victim of the deepening recession. The company where I have been employed for over 3 years downsized, eliminating my once secure position and leaving me laid off. Due to my relatively short time with the company, I was laid off. I am willing and smart enough to do most anything. I have apllied for positions at over two dozen business, all of which I am qualfied for. I amd determined to work and provide my soon to be wife with the stable household she deserves. And highly confident that something, anything, will soon ba available. In the mean time, however, the stack of unpaid bills continues to grow and our bank accounts remain exhausted. For the first time in my life I am facing the fact that I will lose everything I have worked so hard for unless we receive some sort of outside assistance. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Looks into government housing and mortgage programs. Most states offer their own foreclosure prevention resources, and the federal government also runs several too. They can provide zero interest loans, modifications, and a housing counselor may be able to work one on one with your bank or lender. All in an effort to help you save your home from a foreclosure filing. Find a listing of government mortgage assistance programs and solutions that may work for you and help in your particular situation. Good luck.
Mnadi wrote:My fiance and I are being evicted from our home. Mandi is awaiting a decision as to whether or not she can receive disability benefits. She is unable to work leaving me the sole provider for our household. I am a skilled landscape architect and also have over 6 yrs experience in management. I am extremely hard working, intelligent, clean cut, outgoing, possess great people skills and work ethic, as well as in excellent physical condition. Despite my abilities, I have recently become a victim of the deepening recession. The company where I have been employed for over 3 years downsized, eliminating my once secure position and leaving me laid off. Due to my relatively short time with the company, I was laid off. I am willing and smart enough to do most anything. I have apllied for positions at over two dozen business, all of which I am qualfied for. I amd determined to work and provide my soon to be wife with the stable household she deserves. And highly confident that something, anything, will soon ba available. In the mean time, however, the stack of unpaid bills continues to grow and our bank accounts remain exhausted. For the first time in my life I am facing the fact that I will lose everything I have worked so hard for unless we receive some sort of outside assistance. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENGH1

Post by ENGH1 »

I am trying to find some kind of help to fix my home . My home was burnt down 2008. I purchased a double-wide in 2009 and the mover done damage I have had to move out due to the damage . The transporter done a lot of damage I am disabled and 38000.00 in debt I have tried to fix it myself but I only draw 738.00 a month my son is also disabled with a serious medical condition and I live in a camper outside of the home. I live in Crittenden county Kentucky. I don't no were to go to apply for help. I don't no what programs that I can get help from. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some different Kentucky mortgage assistance programs and agencies. The state also has some recommendations of residents too. First of all, try a non-profit HUD counselor in Kentucky, as they may be your best option initially. We think the government mortgage programs, like Hardest Hit Fund, also cover mobile homes but we are not completely certain. Maybe they can help you deal with your debts too...the Kentucky HUD counseling agencies that is.
ENGH1 wrote:I am trying to find some kind of help to fix my home . My home was burnt down 2008. I purchased a double-wide in 2009 and the mover done damage I have had to move out due to the damage . The transporter done a lot of damage I am disabled and 38000.00 in debt I have tried to fix it myself but I only draw 738.00 a month my son is also disabled with a serious medical condition and I live in a camper outside of the home. I live in Crittenden county Kentucky. I don't no were to go to apply for help. I don't no what programs that I can get help from. Thank you.
Geraldine Brooks

Post by Geraldine Brooks »

Just lost my house to foreclosure and had family members that are homeless in Florida and they moved in with me. I recently lost my job and have no income coming in have nowhere to turn my husband is too sick to get job and I have been looking but can’t seem to find anything. I am struggling to eat my water was turned off on Monday the 7/30/2012 and as of today my gas was turned off and car is no longer working. I don’t know what to do any more. I have no family to help. I am ready to give up. Have nothing left.
Subway

Post by Subway »

Its actually my mother, but she is way too proud. She is taking care of my 2 boys since my dad died without warning 2 years ago. She has never broken a law in her life and my boys have such beautiful hearts. She’s about to get kicked out of a trailer that she paid her rent a full year in advance after having to quickly sell the nice house I grew up in because the bank was about to get it. She tried everything to keep that house. They deserve better than this stress and worry and fear all the time. I would love more than anything to see them with a sense of peace and home.