Apartment live in being foreclosed on

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Igtye
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Apartment live in being foreclosed on

Post by Igtye »

My daughter with her two children moved into an apartment not
knowing that said apartment/property was or is in foreclosure prior to moving in.
The landlord moved her in knowing that said property was/is in foreclosure and did
not disclose this information to her. My daughter works only 12hrs a week at
minimal wage job, she gets no child-support and has not been able to pay rent. Now
the landlord has provided her with a 3 day notice. Is there any way she can receive
help with this to prevent eviction so that she and her two children may have a place
to live? Please advise. and this is in the
state of Florida.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apartment live in being foreclosed on

Post by Admin »

If your home or apartment is being foreclosed on, you do have legal rights. The owner needs to provide information, time to you, and just can't immediately evict you. The process usually takes a long time...months. If the landlord did not mention that when she first moved in, you may want to talk to an attorney about your rights as well. Use the main site to get information on all these options and programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/lan ... forec.html
Igtye wrote:My daughter with her two children moved into an apartment not
knowing that said apartment/property was or is in foreclosure prior to moving in.
The landlord moved her in knowing that said property was/is in foreclosure and did
not disclose this information to her. My daughter works only 12hrs a week at
minimal wage job, she gets no child-support and has not been able to pay rent. Now
the landlord has provided her with a 3 day notice. Is there any way she can receive
help with this to prevent eviction so that she and her two children may have a place
to live? Please advise. and this is in the
state of Florida.
GlennFord
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apartment live in being foreclosed on

Post by GlennFord »

Hello my husband and I both work but need help coming up with the first month’s rent or security in time to move our family out before the court orders us to leave and we receive an official eviction notice, which we are trying to avoid and think it may be coming soon. Our ex land lady lost the house and we are still living here and its own by a bank that supposedly doesn't offer cash for keys (which is what we THOUGHT we were going to get). Please help us find financial assistance programs in the Providence, RI area. We are specifically looking for foreclosure assistance (for tenants), or even rental assistance. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.