Need help with mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
poolgirl1971
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with mortgage

Post by poolgirl1971 »

My domestic partner and I have been buying a home for the past 6 years. We are subcontractors for a company who is behind on paying. We have been served an eviction notice if our mortgage and lot space are not paid by Friday March 18th. I don't want to lose the home that we have worked so hard to keep. Can you please help?
He has taken on another job, but not making enough in this first check to pay the full amount. We are needing $800.00 if you can please help us that would be greatly appreciated. I am going to college and have been on disability for the past 13 years, due to health issues.

Ty again. I sure hope you can help us out.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with mortgage

Post by Admin »

What state/county do you live in? If you provide more info on that I can be more specific. Many programs are offered at county and state level.
Without knowing that, here is an extensive listing of mortgage assistance programs for you. You do not have much time. You should have started the process sooner. One day is not much time to resolve a mortgage issue.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html
poolgirl1971 wrote:My domestic partner and I have been buying a home for the past 6 years. We are subcontractors for a company who is behind on paying. We have been served an eviction notice if our mortgage and lot space are not paid by Friday March 18th. I don't want to lose the home that we have worked so hard to keep. Can you please help?
He has taken on another job, but not making enough in this first check to pay the full amount. We are needing $800.00 if you can please help us that would be greatly appreciated. I am going to college and have been on disability for the past 13 years, due to health issues.

Ty again. I sure hope you can help us out.
Tyuqw1

Post by Tyuqw1 »

My wife and I, plus one family friend that has been staying with us since her house was forclosed on, have not been able to put but $150 towards our own mortgage payment of $650 for April, leaving us $500 behind. My wife was the only one working. I just got a job today, the 18th. I am a single mother living in my parent's home with my 14 y/o son who has severe bi-polar . My parents are in the middle of a nasty divorce, and I need to get my son & I out of there stat. I can only work PT because of my son's disability & I have no child support as his Father is unemployed and in another state. We need to get back on track with paying our home loan
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So looks like you registered from Florida, which has been hit hard by the housing crisis. But there are many mortgage and foreclosure programs there. People usually need some type of income, as they will not act as charity housing programs. But call around and look into them.
I think one of the best programs is the Florida Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Project. Dial (305) 576-0080. A large amount of free legal advice and support is offered to people facing a foreclosure in Florida.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/flo ... ure_d.html
Tyuqw1 wrote:My wife and I, plus one family friend that has been staying with us since her house was forclosed on, have not been able to put but $150 towards our own mortgage payment of $650 for April, leaving us $500 behind. My wife was the only one working. I just got a job today, the 18th. I am a single mother living in my parent's home with my 14 y/o son who has severe bi-polar . My parents are in the middle of a nasty divorce, and I need to get my son & I out of there stat. I can only work PT because of my son's disability & I have no child support as his Father is unemployed and in another state. We need to get back on track with paying our home loan
erkel

Post by erkel »

I need assistance with medical bills, utility bills, rent, and I would like for someone to help me get a mortgage loan. I have tried repairing my credit but there are some late pay/charg offs. I am trying to pay back credit card holders through Perceles & Associates, but have found out that they have not made payments to some of the credit card companies since August. I had a mortgage with Washington Mutual and they would not work with me to save my home. I had to do a short sale and they have not closed the second part of the mortgage as they should have and this is affecting my credit score. I am able to make a house payment on a small home or double wide but no one will give me a mortgage because despite all my efforts, my credit score has not come up far enough to satisfy them. I would appreciate any information/help you may be able to provide.::I also have a friend who is having trouble paying her utility bills. She also lives in Kentucky. Her electric was recently disconnected and she had to borrow money to get it turned back on. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a list of items that can offer [urlhttp://needhelppayingbills.com/html/help_with_mortgage.html]mortgage help[/url]. Washington Mutual doesn't exist any longer, and they were acquired by Chase. But yes, your credit score does get impacted. On the link I provided above you may want to focus on the free foreclosure and mortgage programs from federal government certified HUD counselors. They can well you deal with the Washington Mutual issues, and subsequent JP Morgan Chase services. Also may be able to improve your credit scores for you.
erkel wrote:I need assistance with medical bills, utility bills, rent, and I would like for someone to help me get a mortgage loan. I have tried repairing my credit but there are some late pay/charg offs. I am trying to pay back credit card holders through Perceles & Associates, but have found out that they have not made payments to some of the credit card companies since August. I had a mortgage with Washington Mutual and they would not work with me to save my home. I had to do a short sale and they have not closed the second part of the mortgage as they should have and this is affecting my credit score. I am able to make a house payment on a small home or double wide but no one will give me a mortgage because despite all my efforts, my credit score has not come up far enough to satisfy them. I would appreciate any information/help you may be able to provide.::I also have a friend who is having trouble paying her utility bills. She also lives in Kentucky. Her electric was recently disconnected and she had to borrow money to get it turned back on. Thank you
Freese

Post by Freese »

We need money for bills. 4 months behind on mortgage. Husband had 2 back surgeries and I'm unhealthy to work. We owe the IRS, Lawyer bills etc. Please can you help up get caught up and help for the next 2 months. In desperate need. Losing our home and everything else. Please only the ones that our serious about helping please.
RachLorDep

Post by RachLorDep »

Hello, I am in need of some help with my bills desperately. I have never been late or behind on anything and the last 6 months has just fallen apart. I lost my job, had my car stolen which required me draining mine and my 3 girls savings, had family move into help but they ended up leaving me with close to 1000 dollar electric bill, over 200 water bill, 400 dollar phone bill and no food. My mortgage is now 2 months behind and I still haven’t found any work. I am searching everywhere for some help. Do you have any resources to help me out? Please, I need help, in particular with mortgage.
Kospi

Post by Kospi »

Hello, I’m in Chicago and am a Special Event Planner that is in financial ruin but, very creative. I'm at my sisters right now but her property is in foreclosure and is going up for auction 4/2013 and she's ready for me to get lights in my name but I owe $500.00 on an old bill so, can't get lights in my name without paying bill. Can't stay at shelters. Could stay in a safe environment where I can come up with $ 150.00 - $200.00 a month but, have to go to NJ in a few weeks to edit the audio book I'm producing so, have to spend the little money I have on hotel room for 3 days out there. Looking for housing (a room in a safe Chicago area easy access to downtown) is taking time away from me working on my audio book.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you need some type of housing or mortgage help for your sister in Illinois too? Is that one of your needs. If so, there are numerous resources that you can try. There are non-profit HUD counseling agencies in the state, programs run by the state of Illinois, and other options for homeowners. Most of the services are free to homeowners. Some of those details are found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_*.html