Hardest Hit Fund

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
PatMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hardest Hit Fund

Post by PatMac »

Hello,
Can you please tell me when the Hardest Hit Fund will be available in Mississippi? My son desperately needs help. He is way under-employed, therefore he doesn't qualify for a refinance that we know of. He really wants to keep his house and get a better job by going through an educational program, so he can become independant.

The Hardest Hit Fund sounds like exactly what he needs, before it is too late. He has not been forclosed yet, but we feel it is imminent.

Your advice and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for ANYTHING you can do to help him. (He has tried calling the counselors...so far he just gets referrals or voice-mail).

Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hardest Hit Fund

Post by Admin »

The hardest hit mortgage assistance,foreclosure prevention fund is being rolled out across many states in the nation. Each state will be a little different in how it passes out aid and the timing. But the hardest hit fund was intended for the under and/or unemployed. It provides short term cash and other financial grants and aid. Here is info on it, as well as some data specific to Mississippi. There are some mortgage refinance options as well that can be included.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/har ... _fund.html
PatMac wrote:Hello,
Can you please tell me when the Hardest Hit Fund will be available in Mississippi? My son desperately needs help. He is way under-employed, therefore he doesn't qualify for a refinance that we know of. He really wants to keep his house and get a better job by going through an educational program, so he can become independant.

The Hardest Hit Fund sounds like exactly what he needs, before it is too late. He has not been forclosed yet, but we feel it is imminent.

Your advice and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for ANYTHING you can do to help him. (He has tried calling the counselors...so far he just gets referrals or voice-mail).

Sincerely,
Futy

Post by Futy »

I am a single mom on disability and am faced with a foreclosure sometime later this year. I recently had a loss from child support from both my ex husband and the father of my child combination of $589 a month. I'm not sure where I should go through or if Florida Hardest Hit Fund would be eligible for that. Any help would be great as I have been in my home for 13 years and I just found out I have a foreclosure date of July 2011 from Chase Home Finance, which is my bank. If you have any information to give, please help us. Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Chase does participate in the Florida Hardest Hit Fund. It can help the unemployed and people who are faced with an emergency or unexpected hardship. More info is here. You can call Florida Housing phone (850) 488-4197 or a local HUD approved housing agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rdest.html
Futy wrote:I am a single mom on disability and am faced with a foreclosure sometime later this year. I recently had a loss from child support from both my ex husband and the father of my child combination of $589 a month. I'm not sure where I should go through or if Florida Hardest Hit Fund would be eligible for that. Any help would be great as I have been in my home for 13 years and I just found out I have a foreclosure date of July 2011 from Chase Home Finance, which is my bank. If you have any information to give, please help us. Thanks,
McKnight

Post by McKnight »

Dear Hardest Hit Alabama,
I want to first thank you for taking time to read my email. I know that I probably don't qualify for any help but maybe you can give me some help with resources or something. I am a hard working woman who has always tried to work and do what I can and not have to ask for any help what so ever. I also, love the Lord very much and know that He will take care of me. Yet, the last two years have been very hard. I lost my job in 2009 but I was married at the time and we made it on one income. But my husband left me two years ago and then he divorced me this last year. I tried all I knew to get him to come home to me but somehow he just couldn't. Due to this I used our income tax last year to keep the house payments up but the house payment is more than I make a month. I finally after speaking with the 1-800- help I have applied for Hoffa and I am losing my house but I have made peace with that. I am thankful that I could apply for Hoffa. I just wanted to see if there was any assistance that I could receive with groceries, bills or anything like that. I do not have any children and I know there are women out there that need help with their families and I would never want to take from them. I make 1200.00 a month but have a lot of debt from my marriage. I owe 24,000.00 in loans and 6,000.00 on credit cards. I found a job as a receptionist in Daphne which cost around 50.00 in gas a week. After paying my bills and necessities there is none left over? I just wanted to see if there was any assistance I could apply for or even a part time job. Thank you for reading my email.
God bless you.
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

I cant find on your website how to apply for help from Hardest Hit. I’m in MS. I’ve been out of work since July due to a spinal fusion. I’ve no income & 4 children. My doctor disabled me last week. I have filed for disability. SBA has given me until this Monday to make 3 payments of $203 each or they will start foreclosure. I have no way to pay it. Please help me.
Thanks,
Mike and Mike

Post by Mike and Mike »

In Michigan. I am disabled and cannot afford to pay my house payment. I sent 5th 3rd bank a hardship letter and asked for a loan modification from the hardship fund. They were very rude to me. They said there is nothing they can do and I better just find a home I can afford. I also have my 18 year old special needs daughter living with me. Please help us with applying for the hardship fund. Thank you. I live in Charlevoix MI 49720.
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Dear Hardest Hit Alabama,
I want to first thank you for taking time to read my email. I know that I probably don't qualify for any help from Hardest Hit but maybe you can give me some help with resources or something. I am a hard working woman who has always tried to work and do what I can and not have to ask for any help what so ever. I also, love the Lord very much and know that He will take care of me. Yet, the last two years have been very hard.
I lost my job in 2009 but I was married at the time and we made it on one income. But my husband left me two years ago and then he divorced me this last year. I tried all I knew to get him to come home to me but somehow he just couldn't. Due to this I used our income tax last year to keep the house payments up but the house payment is more than I make a month. I finally after speaking with the 1-800- help I have applied for Hoffa and I am losing my house but I have made peace with that. I am thankful that I could apply for Hoffa.
I just wanted to see if there was any assistance from the Hardest Hit Fund that I could receive with groceries, bills or anything like that. I do not have any children and I know there are women out there that need help with their families and I would never want to take from them. I make 1200.00 a month but have a lot of debt from my marriage. I owe 24,000.00 in loans and 6,000.00 on credit cards. I found a job as a receptionist in Daphne which cost around 50.00 in gas a week. After paying my bills and necessities there is none left over? I just wanted to see if there was any assistance I could apply for or even a part time job. Thank you for reading my email.
God bless you.
Rose

Post by Rose »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am requesting information for California hardest hit fund.  We currently own a home and have fell behind because I have stage 3 cancer and my husband is on temporary State Disability.  We also, have fallen behind on all bills.  Any assistance would greatly be appreciated!