Housing assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Butter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Housing assistance

Post by Butter »

To Whom It May Concern,
My husband and I currently live with his parents in Elburn, IL. My husband Matthew is currently collecting unemployment after having to relocate back to IL from NC due to a custody battle with my eldest daughter. He is also currently enrolled at Waubonssee Community College to obtain his criminal justice degree, and I am employed working from home. We have a family of five all together, and need to find out if there is any assistance that can allow us to have our own home. We currently have no health insurance and an extremely high car payment, and are struggling with lawyers bills and court cost that are draining every bit of income we have.

My in-laws are in a financial situation themselves, and we are not sure that they will be able to keep their home much longer. Who should we contact to find out if there is any assistance available for us it stay in this area and keep our kids within our school district.

I have listed my contact information below, and any information you might be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing assistance

Post by Admin »

So is it your are trying to buy a home, or keep one? I guess either way you are looking for ways to get help with paying your mortgage and avoiding a foreclosure. Whether buyers assistance, or foreclosure prevention. The list below is comprehensive listing of various mortgage assistance programs and ways to get help with house payments. Find everything from programs from your bank and/or lender up through government, both federal and state, assistance programs. Most lenders and even government have resources. Non-profits and charities can also help as well.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... tgage.html
Macie

Post by Macie »

I'm not sure if I'm reaching the correct place, but I'm trying to find help to purchase a home. I'm the mother of an 8 year old daughter. I have been trying to find help for months ever sense I was kicked out of the last place I was living to find assistance to buy my own place. So far I've only been scammed by people sending me fraudulent checks (I have over $10,000 in fake checks).
I had a guy come to me and offered me what sounded like a great opportunity to make a living and have a good life, but when we started making money he kicked me and my daughter out and kept everything I had. I'm in a tough situation and I really need help. I hope I can find some. Thanks for reading.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Purchase a home? Good for you! You will need to increase your income, improve credit scores and the like. It may be hard with an 8 year old daughter to care for too, but we have various working from home opportunities listed that can increase your income.
Macie wrote:I'm not sure if I'm reaching the correct place, but I'm trying to find help to purchase a home.