posting for my sister

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
hollybull
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

posting for my sister

Post by hollybull »

I created a log in name in my sister Holly's name simply because it is her and her family that need help fast. My sisters husband was in a motorcycle accident four years ago and ended up on disability barely enough to pay the mortgage. My sister had a very good job with Harley Davidson but with cut backs she was on this list of lay offs in July of 2008 and lost her job, she had tried for one and half years to find a job but nothing at all came her way and in July 2010 her unemployment ran out extensions and all. Prior to that in November of 2009 she had decided to go back to school to earn a degree for a new career. this past summer when her unemployment ran out she thought about quiting school but she has felt the need to finish so still looking for a job she found nothing to work around her schooling. I have seen my sister suffer so much through her determination to fulfill her goals. The reason I am on here today, is I was talking to her this afternoon it broke my heart to hear how bad things are for her and her family. Her mortgage is so far behind she won't tell me how many months. her electric is close to shut off as is her gas to heat. she lost her cell phone service a month ago and is using a friends phone to call me once a week to let me know she is ok. If I had the money I would help her out today for sure but I struggle to but can keep afloat thank god. I am begging someone out there please help them. I know there are many folks out there in the world that are financially secure by leaps and bounds to help. They have tried everything to save their house no agency will help so nice how our government says we can help but you never qualify for help through them. SO IF YOUR OUT THERE THAT SPECIAL PERSON WHO MAY READ THIS AND FEEL THEY CAN GIVE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD PLEASE HELP EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THEIR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: posting for my sister

Post by Admin »

I know Harley has a big plant in York PA. Is that where you need help at? If so Pennsylvania has numerous mortgage assistance programs. Here is a listing of mortgage programs by state. Select PA from the list.
Also, explore the main site of needhelppayingbills for an extensive listing of other financial assistance programs. They can help the unemployed, people on disability, and much more. There are thousands of programs and services on the main site.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... orecl.html
hollybull wrote:I created a log in name in my sister Holly's name simply because it is her and her family that need help fast. My sisters husband was in a motorcycle accident four years ago and ended up on disability barely enough to pay the mortgage. My sister had a very good job with Harley Davidson but with cut backs she was on this list of lay offs in July of 2008 and lost her job, she had tried for one and half years to find a job but nothing at all came her way and in July 2010 her unemployment ran out extensions and all. Prior to that in November of 2009 she had decided to go back to school to earn a degree for a new career. this past summer when her unemployment ran out she thought about quiting school but she has felt the need to finish so still looking for a job she found nothing to work around her schooling. I have seen my sister suffer so much through her determination to fulfill her goals. The reason I am on here today, is I was talking to her this afternoon it broke my heart to hear how bad things are for her and her family. Her mortgage is so far behind she won't tell me how many months. her electric is close to shut off as is her gas to heat. she lost her cell phone service a month ago and is using a friends phone to call me once a week to let me know she is ok. If I had the money I would help her out today for sure but I struggle to but can keep afloat thank god. I am begging someone out there please help them. I know there are many folks out there in the world that are financially secure by leaps and bounds to help. They have tried everything to save their house no agency will help so nice how our government says we can help but you never qualify for help through them. SO IF YOUR OUT THERE THAT SPECIAL PERSON WHO MAY READ THIS AND FEEL THEY CAN GIVE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD PLEASE HELP EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THEIR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM.