Housing assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
lucylew
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Housing assistance

Post by lucylew »

i need help with housing assistant?me and my sister live in the same house. my sister receives food stamps.can we get help trying to find a cheaper apartment in the fort worth area like in 76112 zip code? thank you so much
i can't afford to pay rent.my income and my pay check is more than my pay check every week .she is unemployed we really need help soon as possible.
i rather you call me by phone.my income is more than my car note,bills, rent and medical and dental bills.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing assistance

Post by Admin »

Fort Worth is in Tarrant County Texas. There are a lot of places to call for housing and/or rent help. Find a listing here, and to highlight some of the non-profits and government programs include places like the Keller Community Storehouse (call them 817-431-3340). Catholic Charities of Fort Worth is always a good place to call. Catholic Charities is a national based organization that offers counseling, financial support, and other programs. (817) 274-2560
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Smith99

Post by Smith99 »

i'm 23, have two children and one on the way, i recently moved into my grandmothers mobile home as she was going to a convalesant home for elderly, her past due balance of 1,100 and my past balance of 400 witch was from old house i had with my ex, was transfers to my name so i now owe almost 1,600 by the 20th and i have recently been laid off. im just trying to find someone that could, by the grace of god, help me with some of it so it doesnt get shut off and give me time that i may hopfully find new employment and get back on my feet for my children. thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try a HUD foreclosure counseling agency? Counselors can provide very low cost, and high quality, foreclosure prevention advice and mortgage assistance. Usually the aid and advice is free. Sometimes there may be a small fee. It depends on your income. More information on the housing and credit agencies can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... _help.html
As well as a listing of credit counselors and agencies to apply to for help. Find your state and the HUD foreclosure counselor from the list, call them. The counselor may have a solution.

Smith99 wrote:i'm 23, have two children and one on the way, i recently moved into my grandmothers mobile home as she was going to a convalesant home for elderly, her past due balance of 1,100 and my past balance of 400 witch was from old house i had with my ex, was transfers to my name so i now owe almost 1,600 by the 20th and i have recently been laid off. im just trying to find someone that could, by the grace of god, help me with some of it so it doesnt get shut off and give me time that i may hopfully find new employment and get back on my feet for my children. thank you
Southwest1

Post by Southwest1 »

I currently live with my mother sand her boyfriend who just received a foreclosure notice on HIS house, among the other problems at home my mother and I are both being forced to move out in the mean time. She is currently allowed to stay on week days and watch my 5 year old brother while her boyfriend works. I work full time, trying to support my mother and my brother. My mother has MS, and is a felon. I need some advice if anything where or hat I can do from here. I am completely lost. Any ideas?