Home loan default

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Kerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home loan default

Post by Kerr »

There is a lady in SC that lost her husband in 2005. She helps people all around her.
She retire a few years ago. she last a large home & not able to purchase fuel oil. She get money from her check & gets a little at a time. She has ran out.
She has tried to get a home loan on the home & nothing has worked out. Bank if not working with her on the loan.
This lady is need of oil really bad. if you know of anyone that can help please let us know.
Thanks for any help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home loan default

Post by Admin »

That sounds like a nice lady, and good for you to be on the lookout for her. Have you tried a HUD agency in South Carolina? There are a bunch of options to get help for your home loan or mortgage. The link contains a listing of HUD approved agencies and locations in the SC community.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sou ... osure.html
Kerr wrote:There is a lady in SC that lost her husband in 2005. She helps people all around her.
She retire a few years ago. she last a large home & not able to purchase fuel oil. She get money from her check & gets a little at a time. She has ran out.
She has tried to get a home loan on the home & nothing has worked out. Bank if not working with her on the loan.
This lady is need of oil really bad. if you know of anyone that can help please let us know.
Thanks for any help.
Barrimer

Post by Barrimer »

Do you have information on a home loan to help catch up? We are 5000 behind and foreclosure is around the corner, and we are just about to default on it. The housing market in our area of Orlando is ridiculous because of the travel boom but not everyone works in the travel business and we are in a bad position right now.
DSmith

Post by DSmith »

To whom it may concern. I am not sure where to begin so I will just explain the best I can. My Home that I am now living in was once my deceased parents home. My Mother passed away in March in 2013 and my father in January of 2014. I am going through a divorce.
I moved into the home. The home loan is delinquent 9,000.00. My sister is the beneficiary of the will. She has spoken to a couple of places for help but to no avail. She sent me on a search and a quest to keep me from becoming homeless again, I appreciate your help. I reside in Amarillo Texas Potter county.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you sister is the beneficiary of the will of your parents, how did you move in? As far as the delinquent home loans, there are a number of mortgage programs in Texas. They may have advice for you on whether the balance is reduced as part of probate. Also, can you sister move in? As far as help, locate Texas mortgage assistance.
TigWoods

Post by TigWoods »

Hello,
I am a homeowner and I've fallen behind on my payment. I've never owned a home and I do not know what to do or who to contact to stop the home loan default. I do not want to lose my home. My husband usually pays the house, but he moved out and is not making the payment. I have 3 children and I am trying to get caught up on the payments. I could use any advice.
Thank you,
Sent from my iPhone