Help with mortgage that is held by a private investor

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Nyalima
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with mortgage that is held by a private investor

Post by Nyalima »

I have a bit of an unusual problem with Chase. I applied for help back in Apeil 2010 after I became unemployed. Was making payments until August when I defaulted. During that time keep in mind my paperwork was hidden under a pile of other borrowers seeking help. I was deligent, called every week to see how things were going and as many of you know it is a series of getting inconsistent and misleading information from different people not to talk of the numerous times I had to refax paper work that was already there.
Finally a relationship manager calls me last month to resend in current bank statements, I did so the very next day. Last week I called to see how everything was going since I never heard back from her again(RM). The rep on the phone informed me that the underwriter denied me of a modification since I don't have stable income. I could've told them that all this time since that was not what I was trying to get. I thought I was being put on a special forbearance until I found a stable job. He said the underwriter advised them to put me on a forebearance plan. He told me my RM would call me to explain what that entails. Well, she never called.
Yesterday, I decided to be deligent again and call. I was told to refill out another set of paperwork for the special forbearance for the unemployed. At this point I am furious. I called again and was given the same info, I spoke to 6 people who told me the same info, reason being based on experience I can't take one person's word for it. It wasn't over, I decided to call again, this time a 7th person, this is what she said "based on the condition of your loan because its a private investor who owns it, they don't participate in a forbearance plans". At this point I am even more furious. I asked her why and as carefree as ever she answered "they just don't, but you are free to send in the paperwork if you want but they can't put you on that".
My question is at this point, what are my options, what are they talking about and what should I do? I'm 6 months behind, I've been seeking help since April. I live in Indiana by the way.

Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with mortgage that is held by a private investor

Post by Admin »

Sadly you situation is all too comm on. Lack of response from banks, lenders, etc., even major banks like Chase. There are some programs and agencies in Indiana that may be able to help you. Here is a good summary. For example, options and organizations like the Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network, a non-profit known as PathStone, Homestead Consulting Services. This like has info on these agencies, and also further explore the main site of needhelppayingbills for many mortgage and foreclosure programs. You can even try a non-profit law firm. Get info on them in Indiana using the nav bar on the left on the main site.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fore.html
Nyalima wrote:I have a bit of an unusual problem with Chase. I applied for help back in Apeil 2010 after I became unemployed. Was making payments until August when I defaulted. During that time keep in mind my paperwork was hidden under a pile of other borrowers seeking help. I was deligent, called every week to see how things were going and as many of you know it is a series of getting inconsistent and misleading information from different people not to talk of the numerous times I had to refax paper work that was already there.
Finally a relationship manager calls me last month to resend in current bank statements, I did so the very next day. Last week I called to see how everything was going since I never heard back from her again(RM). The rep on the phone informed me that the underwriter denied me of a modification since I don't have stable income. I could've told them that all this time since that was not what I was trying to get. I thought I was being put on a special forbearance until I found a stable job. He said the underwriter advised them to put me on a forebearance plan. He told me my RM would call me to explain what that entails. Well, she never called.
Yesterday, I decided to be deligent again and call. I was told to refill out another set of paperwork for the special forbearance for the unemployed. At this point I am furious. I called again and was given the same info, I spoke to 6 people who told me the same info, reason being based on experience I can't take one person's word for it. It wasn't over, I decided to call again, this time a 7th person, this is what she said "based on the condition of your loan because its a private investor who owns it, they don't participate in a forbearance plans". At this point I am even more furious. I asked her why and as carefree as ever she answered "they just don't, but you are free to send in the paperwork if you want but they can't put you on that".
My question is at this point, what are my options, what are they talking about and what should I do? I'm 6 months behind, I've been seeking help since April. I live in Indiana by the way.

Thanks.
Halperin

Post by Halperin »

Hello,
I recently got behind on my mortgage. I do work and just need help to get caught up. I can do a repayment program if that exist. I am not asking for charity, just a little help to pay off this investor. I need 2300.00 for last month and this month. I am at 50% disability. Thanks.
Erica Jane

Post by Erica Jane »

Hi
I will not be able to pay my mortgage that is held by a private investor, and the mortgage is due now on December 1, 2020 due to financial hardship. I have not paid my Duke energy bill due on Sept 6 either. I have used up all my savings and credit cards and would really appreciate if you could please refer me to or give me the names of possible churches, organizations that could help me with this emergency funding for a mortgage.
I live in Ocala, Florida 34479 and have tried to look for organizations in the area online and have called United Way but they could not find anybody who could help here in Ocala. They told me to Google local churches using my zip code which I will do now.
Please let me know if you have any referrals for assistance. I am unemployed, looking for work and 60 years old.
Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are ways to short pay a mortgage, even those with a private investor. Or to refinance a home loan. There are multiple options. Read them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _and_.html