Mortgage with small bank in Georgia

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
invbrock061
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage with small bank in Georgia

Post by invbrock061 »

I am looking for help with my Mortgage in Georgia. I am with a small bank that really does not want to Help. (People Bank) I have tried about a year and half ago to use one the mitigation firms and got taken for 1500.00 dollars. I tried non-profit company in Columbus Ga. and they will not return my call.

Why i am in the mess that i am in? For the past 13 years i have worked as a police investigator and i owned a small staffing company for extra money. The extra money was used to help my mother go through her breast cancer treatments. In Nov. 2007 the staffing company went under leaving me with a lot of money owed. I filed Bankruptcy and started making payments. In June 2008 I was arrested for Insurance Fraud and placed on suspension from working. For the next three months i went without a paycheck. All charges were dropped due to no evidence (because it was disgruntle employee who was mad about losing her job) I was reinstated back at work and demoted to patrol officer even though the charges were actually proven false. I was told that i was snake bitten in public view and there was nothing i could do about it. I worked for about seven months as a patrol officer. Every day i went to work they made life as miserable for me as possible, and it was because of small town politics. Everyone said since i had been arrested i must have been guilty. I quit the police force and went to work part time with a local defense attorney. I now make sure that the police do there job right, but i make a lot less money.

The point is i need help and not broken promises. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage with small bank in Georgia

Post by Admin »

The bankruptcy may hurt you, but places like that Georgia non-profit still should call you back. Here is information on various Georgia assistance programs, for both mortgages and foreclosures. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/geo ... ce_an.html You can find information on non-profits that are HUD certified, programs such as those offered by Fannie Mae, a law that delays foreclosures, and numerous other prevention programs in Georgia.
invbrock061 wrote:I am looking for help with my Mortgage in Georgia. I am with a small bank that really does not want to Help. (People Bank) I have tried about a year and half ago to use one the mitigation firms and got taken for 1500.00 dollars. I tried non-profit company in Columbus Ga. and they will not return my call.

Why i am in the mess that i am in? For the past 13 years i have worked as a police investigator and i owned a small staffing company for extra money. The extra money was used to help my mother go through her breast cancer treatments. In Nov. 2007 the staffing company went under leaving me with a lot of money owed. I filed Bankruptcy and started making payments. In June 2008 I was arrested for Insurance Fraud and placed on suspension from working. For the next three months i went without a paycheck. All charges were dropped due to no evidence (because it was disgruntle employee who was mad about losing her job) I was reinstated back at work and demoted to patrol officer even though the charges were actually proven false. I was told that i was snake bitten in public view and there was nothing i could do about it. I worked for about seven months as a patrol officer. Every day i went to work they made life as miserable for me as possible, and it was because of small town politics. Everyone said since i had been arrested i must have been guilty. I quit the police force and went to work part time with a local defense attorney. I now make sure that the police do there job right, but i make a lot less money.

The point is i need help and not broken promises. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Mary Smith
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage with small bank in Georgia

Post by Mary Smith »

I don't know if I'm writing to the right people in Georgia, but my situation is this. I am a married father of 4, with a single income who works 60 hours a week and still barely scrapes by. It seems every couple of years something happens that sets me back financially, and disastrously so.
I am currently 5 months delinquent on my mortgage, and am behind in just about everything else as well. I try, and try, and try, only to reach the same point again and again. I am currently seeking assistance with an organization that says I might qualify for a grant, but that is tenuous, and there is so much paperwork, and things I have to find, and copy, and mail back, and my time is running very short and I don't have the time or resources to do everything...I don't know what to do anymore.
I need help, desperately, if not for me but for the sake of the rest of my family. I don't want my girls on the street...I feel so much shame in myself right now and I'm very overwhelmed. Please, please if there is anything you can do...or if you know of any way my situation...my family's situation, can be aided. Please, let me know...I'm running out of hope.