Mortgage assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Baughman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage assistance

Post by Baughman »

I need help with my Mortgage payments. I am the breadwinner of my household and our son is special needs with Autism so my husband stays home with him daily and works part time in the evenings and weekends. We have decided to have another baby, however the extreme morning sickness has rendered me unable to go to work for several days and at this rate my check will not be enough to cover it, plus food and other expenses.
Bobbert

Post by Bobbert »

Dear Assistance Program:
I need mortgage assistance; my home is in foreclosure. I have a temporary COVID-19 forbearance on my house, but need a modification approved for it. I am with Flagstar Mortgage. I get government assistance for myself and my children and just like my two children, I also attend school full time. I also own an eviction business that came to a screeching halt when COVID-19 came through. I am receiving unemployment until the eviction business picks back up, I get a job or finish my degree. Whichever comes first.
Where do I start? What help can I get? I don't know what to do at this point. I have applied for a modification four 4 times in the last year and even though they admitted to errors on their end during processing, I still got denied. I even have your approved letter for modification and directly afterwards within a week a second letter that said you're denied for modification. I cannot pay rent at all; they will not accept it due to the amount back due it is. I just want to live in our home and not have to go to foreclosure so I need mortgage assistance. My address is Lumberton, TX 77657.
TAFI cash assistance is for low-income families in Idaho. The government provides cash to pay for bills, work expenses, and other needs of households with children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are a number of national and local mortgage assistance programs. Some offer emergency help to when a homeowner is short on time. Both non-profits and HUD counseling agencies support struggling homeowners and offer relief. Look here for emergency mortgage help.
Griffin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:00 am I found this site by just googling. We are currently in the process of losing are home to foreclosure and my husband has being trying to get help to save are home. Even if you can't but have any ideas on who can please just call. Thank you.