Lost home to foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
tippermac

Lost home to foreclosure

Post by tippermac »

Hi my name is Necia and i wanted to know if you can help my aunt her name is Sara and she lost the house she was living in when it was lost to a foreclosure. And now she dont have a place of her own she is staying with a relative in their very small apartment and she have to sleep on the floor i just wish you could find it in your heart to help her she just need her own apartment so she can be happy and not have to sleep on the floor anymore so can you please email her please can you give her some information she can use now because she keep getting the run around or be on a long waiting list and she need a apartment now she live in Illinois please respond back thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost home to foreclosure

Post by Admin »

So it sounds like your aunt is really homeless after she lost her home to a foreclosure filing. If that is the case, then she may be able to qualify for funds to pay a security deposit for a new home or apartment, maybe qualify for money to pay first months rent, or some other housing and/or renters assistance. Try this link for options on Illinois housing, foreclosure, and rental programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ill ... grams.html
tippermac wrote:Hi my name is Necia and i wanted to know if you can help my aunt her name is Sara and she lost the house she was living in when it was lost to a foreclosure. And now she dont have a place of her own she is staying with a relative in their very small apartment and she have to sleep on the floor i just wish you could find it in your heart to help her she just need her own apartment so she can be happy and not have to sleep on the floor anymore so can you please email her please can you give her some information she can use now because she keep getting the run around or be on a long waiting list and she need a apartment now she live in Illinois please respond back thank you
Wertas

Post by Wertas »

hi,
please help me...I don't know what to do, and I have no support group
or family to help me or advise me. I'm on the last tier or second tier of unemployment, I've been out of
a real job since 2009. I Moved out to a friends' ranch in Karnes County, I own a house in San
Antonio in Hollywood park. Luckily for me it is being rented out for
the next two years...So I'm able to pay and make my mortgage..
Hopefully it will help me to not go into foreclosure and eventually
give me some equity. I might end up with $200.-$150 income that will
hep me out. I've just gotten a job with the Walmart in Kenedy Texas, I start
orientation on May 17th. I also work at the after school ACE program
for the Middle School in Kenedy... That program ends this week, but It
starts up as a camp daycare on june 6th. it will last 1 month. When
they call me I substitute at both Karnes City and Kenedy ISD.
I was transfered to San Antonio in 2006 with World Savings Bank, which
later became Wachovia Bank.. I was displaced in November 2008. So
were about 5000 other appraisers from the bank, all across the country.
I'm going to be 62 in August, I've used up all of my severance pay. I
now have approximately $20,000. left in my IRA.
And I'm scared and in a medical depression. My Cobra has run out and
because I've been listed as a Diabetic type 2. This is an on going
condition, but I'm not a seriously diabetic person. y blood sugars are
very close to normal.
I have an art background and a Masters Degree in Architectural
Interior Design.. I worked as an adjunct facuklty at California State
University and prior to my job at World Savings had my own Design Firm.
I was divorced after 27 years and have no relatives. My divorce
settlement included a monthly pension from Disney/ABC from my ex-
husband, it is not enough to live on but just enough for me not to be
eligible for Section 8 housing, I'm over the limit for Karnes County
by $1000.00.
I'm at s lose as to what I should do...
Do I find a apartment in Sequin or Beeville? Each are 1/2 hours to 1
hour from Karnes and Kenedy---which means Gas prices. There are no
apartments that are even marginally livable in Karnes or Kenedy.
Do I go for early Social Security, based on my husband's S.S. ? He
earned a lot more than I did in my limited career.
How will I survive? and at this point Why?
so I'm very scared and very worried and depressed. Now I can't even
afford my medicines because the Cobra ran out.
What or who can help me?
thanks you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While you didn't mention it, or those counties in Texas, and is that where you live? If so, here is information on a large number of Texas mortgage help programs. You have options from HUD approved counselors to statewide Texas and federal government foreclosure programs, and foreclosure prevention advice.
As far as what do to, I think you do need an apartment. Some programs, like HRPP, can even give you money to pay first months rent and security deposits. Be careful with the renters and watch them closely, as you do not want to foreclose on it.

Wertas wrote:hi,
please help me...I don't know what to do, and I have no support group
or family to help me or advise me. I'm on the last tier or second tier of unemployment, I've been out of
a real job since 2009. I Moved out to a friends' ranch in Karnes County, I own a house in San
Antonio in Hollywood park. Luckily for me it is being rented out for
the next two years...So I'm able to pay and make my mortgage..
Hopefully it will help me to not go into foreclosure and eventually
give me some equity. I might end up with $200.-$150 income that will
hep me out. I've just gotten a job with the Walmart in Kenedy Texas, I start
orientation on May 17th. I also work at the after school ACE program
for the Middle School in Kenedy... That program ends this week, but It
starts up as a camp daycare on june 6th. it will last 1 month. When
they call me I substitute at both Karnes City and Kenedy ISD.
I was transfered to San Antonio in 2006 with World Savings Bank, which
later became Wachovia Bank.. I was displaced in November 2008. So
were about 5000 other appraisers from the bank, all across the country.
I'm going to be 62 in August, I've used up all of my severance pay. I
now have approximately $20,000. left in my IRA.
And I'm scared and in a medical depression. My Cobra has run out and
because I've been listed as a Diabetic type 2. This is an on going
condition, but I'm not a seriously diabetic person. y blood sugars are
very close to normal.
I have an art background and a Masters Degree in Architectural
Interior Design.. I worked as an adjunct facuklty at California State
University and prior to my job at World Savings had my own Design Firm.
I was divorced after 27 years and have no relatives. My divorce
settlement included a monthly pension from Disney/ABC from my ex-
husband, it is not enough to live on but just enough for me not to be
eligible for Section 8 housing, I'm over the limit for Karnes County
by $1000.00.
I'm at s lose as to what I should do...
Do I find a apartment in Sequin or Beeville? Each are 1/2 hours to 1
hour from Karnes and Kenedy---which means Gas prices. There are no
apartments that are even marginally livable in Karnes or Kenedy.
Do I go for early Social Security, based on my husband's S.S. ? He
earned a lot more than I did in my limited career.
How will I survive? and at this point Why?
so I'm very scared and very worried and depressed. Now I can't even
afford my medicines because the Cobra ran out.
What or who can help me?
thanks you,
Oaker

Post by Oaker »

I'm 21 my boyfriend and I live with my dad. But my dad is currently going through a foreclosure on his home. And it leaves my boyfriend and I with no where to go. My dad can't afford to get a place where he can take us. And we dont make enough to live and put money to the side for security on an apartment. I'm looking for some sort of assistance in getting enough for security deposit of a cheap apartment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try calling a HUD counseling agency for both foreclosure assistance and advice as well as information on rental programs and who to call for security deposits. Most services and advice is free. Sounds like your income levels will allow you to qualify for free advice.
Oaker wrote:I'm 21 my boyfriend and I live with my dad. But my dad is currently going through a foreclosure on his home. And it leaves my boyfriend and I with no where to go. My dad can't afford to get a place where he can take us. And we dont make enough to live and put money to the side for security on an apartment. I'm looking for some sort of assistance in getting enough for security deposit of a cheap apartment.
Stevie99

Post by Stevie99 »

I lost my home to foreclosure filing. Mother of three sons. Single. I'm in a rental. I thought the help that was offered would come through .. It did not..I do need help..I do not care to be homeless again.. It would be to hard on my sons and myself.. I need help until my back gets better..I was robbed in my old home..So with that and the move and no insurance my ex took away i must deal with this issue and others that are just too much for any one person.. If help is offered it will be used for the right reasons.. To keep a home Over our heads......Thank you...I have been looking for work but with my back issue nobody wants the high risk....Really unfair...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sadly millions of people have lost homes to foreclosure and are now renters. Your needs sound extensive. Find information on various government assistance programs, including rent, housing, and mortgage too. We have many rental assistance programs listed here too.
Stevie99 wrote:I lost my home to foreclosure filing. Mother of three sons. Single. I'm in a rental. I thought the help that was offered would come through .. It did not..I do need help..I do not care to be homeless again.. It would be to hard on my sons and myself.. I need help until my back gets better..I was robbed in my old home..So with that and the move and no insurance my ex took away i must deal with this issue and others that are just too much for any one person.. If help is offered it will be used for the right reasons.. To keep a home Over our heads......Thank you...I have been looking for work but with my back issue nobody wants the high risk....Really unfair...
KimJong

Post by KimJong »

I am a 36 yr old single mom. I am a survivor of domestic violence. My house is in foreclosure and I have currently filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy. I need to relocate before the end of January. I am currently receiving food stamps and Medicaid. I am currently seeking employment. Is there any assistance in relocating by your agency until I find work?
Arey Gol

Post by Arey Gol »

I have to take a medical leave of absence from work. They are foreclosing on my home due to illegal lending. A bush of thieves are throwing innocent people at Palm Atlantic Association out of their home into the streets after a developer hit this area for 11 million dollars left us without an real association. Now, another man has come into this condo duplex, hitting us again for foreclosure all of these activities are illegal. No one is helping the innocent home owner. We should have a class act lawsuit.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well when will you start working again? As if lending was legal or not, you still need to make payments. Anyway, maybe try Florida free legal aid to talk to an attorney for help. They can tell you whether lending was illegal or not.
Arey Gol wrote:I have to take a medical leave of absence from work. They are foreclosing on my home due to illegal lending.