Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Cykas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Post by Cykas »

To whom this may concern;
I don’t know who or where to go for help with my utility bill and mortgage payments.
I live in Sioux City Iowa, Woodbury County. I have applied for help and been denied for any kind of help. I been living without electricity for the last 3 months. I understand I feel behind on my mortgage and utility payments due to illness in the family. My husband got tired of me not working or being home so he chooses to leave me with all the responsibilities of the house knowing I was without a job and helping my mother through her illness and her in and out of the hospital over them 6 months. Carrington Mortgage has my loan on foreclosure status I applied for assistance through them and was told I did not qualify for any of the programs they have.
I feel lost and don’t know what to do, if there’s anything you can help me with I’d appreciate.
Zentec1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Post by Zentec1 »

To whom this may concern:
I am in desperate need of financial assistance. I'm several months behind on my mortgage, my internet has been shut off which has hindered my ability to find a new job. My fiancé is disabled and recently had a seizure implant put in my electric is going to be shut of next as my mortgage falls further behind as well as utilities. Any help you could possibly think of would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Daniel