Foreclosure proceedings started

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Jillian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Foreclosure proceedings started

Post by Jillian »

Hi, I live in the state of New York on Long Island Suffolk County. I had just found out recently that my house is starting foreclosure proceedings and I do have a little bit of money to pay my mortgage company and they will not except any payments except for the entire four months past due.
 I am in desperate need and will pay back any money I receive help from.-I just got myself into a depression and financial hole from when my sister died recently and I am just trying to get back on my feet. I have three small children who depend on me and I cannot let them down. i need to stop these foreclosure proceedings. I won’t let them down-I will not give up but my time is limited -so please any info would be so helpful, thank you. Thank you Look forward to hearing from anybody with any helpful info. thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Mybadder

Re: Foreclosure proceedings started

Post by Mybadder »

Hello, I don't know where to turn for help, but I'm 58 years old and disabled and foreclosure proceedings have started on my home. I've been living in Washburn, MO for more than 4 years. I'm 2 months behind on my house payment and was served foreclosure the other night.
My payment was supposed to be paid on the 14th, called the real estate people to wait 2 days for the one payment. They declined and want both payments by this Tuesday or move. I have no place to move to. I've been looking for a new home for more than a year now, they're hard to come by with the money I can get.
My husband is a Painter, he advertises on craigslist for jobs. But he can't work every day because of my disability, I tend to have accidents and can't always be alone. He does his best to help me pay bills. Is there a place I can get help with paying my house payment before Tuesday? My utilities aren't late, I pay those with my SSI check every month. Is there any help for me this month to stop the foreclosure proceedings? I am continuing looking for a new home, hope to find one before winter. I would love to get out from under this expensive payment. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the mortgage and foreclosure prevention programs for your state. There are multiple local and regional resources out there. If you are 58 years old and disabled, you may get priority. Continue reading. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... orecl.html
Mybadder wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:57 pm Hello, I don't know where to turn for help, but I'm 58 years old and disabled and foreclosure proceedings have started on my home.
Dan Nowaski

Post by Dan Nowaski »

I haven't had to inquire about any kind of assistance like this before as I was never facing foreclosure proceedings in the past. So please forgive me if I repeat myself. I was the primary caregiver for my mother from February until she passed in April. During the time, I wasn't able to work. Which obviously led to delinquent Mortgage payments as well as all other bills. I received a demand letter from my mortgage company this week. Setting that they wanted the balance paid in full by November 3, 2023 to avoid foreclosure proceedings. I have exhausted all options that I have at this point in time, and really just don't know what else to do. That's why I'm reaching out to you all.
I live in Tennessee. And this is the first house that I have purchased. So I'm not familiar with Processes from this point forward any advice or help that could be Provided would be greatly appreciated. If you could please email me or at the earliest Convenience I will attach my number below.