Down payment and closing costs

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Prime
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Down payment and closing costs

Post by Prime »

I'm pretty sure that I received down payment assistance from your organization. I am trying to refinance my home loan and will need to pay back the $7500 grant that was given to cover closing costs when I bought the home. What I need to know is 1) is there a lean on my home to pay this back? 2) How long do I have to pay it back after I refinance? Please give me a call. Or if you could provide a contact number that would be wonderful
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down payment and closing costs

Post by Admin »

You definitely did not receive down payment from this organization, as we do not pay out cash but rather just provide information on programs and solutions to homeowners. To look into all programs and options for you, use this resource for mortgage assistance. All communications also needs to be by email and forums.
Prime wrote:I'm pretty sure that I received down payment assistance from your organization. I am trying to refinance my home loan and will need to pay back the $7500 grant that was given to cover closing costs when I bought the home. What I need to know is 1) is there a lean on my home to pay this back? 2) How long do I have to pay it back after I refinance? Please give me a call. Or if you could provide a contact number that would be wonderful
Bellini
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down payment and closing costs

Post by Bellini »

Hi, my name is Kayla.
I was wondering if I could get help with my new home down payment and closing costs. I need help with admin fees, deposits and first month mortgage in addition to closing costs.
I just started my job. Letter of employment is attached.
I also just last week left a DV shelter and really need help getting back on my feet.