Taxes and reverse mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Greenwich
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Taxes and reverse mortgage

Post by Greenwich »

Dear Sir. I am a man of 77 years old. I am on a fixed income and need help paying bills. I owe money to RMS (Reverse Mortgage Services) because they paid taxes for me. I owe money to the IRS. I owe money to credit companies and I just don't know how I can ever catch up with the bills.
I need to pay the new taxes on my home from MUD and School taxes and the State property taxes. I have no car and I need one, but my score is not good and the payments on a car would be too high for me. Then the insurance on a car is too high. (Why I don't know).
I need help with food. I just hope that there is someone out there will or could help me out. Please send me email on this, thank you.
Denise234
anti spam: Blue

Re: Taxes and reverse mortgage

Post by Denise234 »

Hello. I received your email from Bank of America on the property taxes due as well as status of reverse mortgage. I was informed that I may receive help with my reverse mortgage payments. We have gone from a two income household to a one income household. I am also expecting a baby so there will now be six members in our one income household. We do not want to lose our home especially with a new baby coming December 14th. If there is anything you can assist us with (taxes or reverse home loan) or any advice please let us know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You did not receive "our email". We have no idea who you are, we don't send emails out period, and we are not Bank of America.
That being said, try non-profit HUD counseling for reverse mortgage help.
As far as the taxes, whether real estate, property, etc. we have information here. Find assistance with taxes.
Denise234 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:27 am Hello. I received your email from Bank of America on the property taxes due as well as status of reverse mortgage. I was informed that I may receive help with my reverse mortgage payments. We have gone from a two income household to a one income household. I am also expecting a baby so there will now be six members in our one income household. We do not want to lose our home especially with a new baby coming December 14th. If there is anything you can assist us with (taxes or reverse home loan) or any advice please let us know.
Mike Wirth

Post by Mike Wirth »

Dear office staff
I received many websites from you about  helping with property tax. I do not think that will work for me as I already have tax freeze and home exemptions done. I have a small Home Equity Loan and reverse mortgage which should be refinanced to lower interest. Most of them wanted me to call which I rather use email and go from there as I am deaf senior citizen and do not want to use the relay services.
Which bank loan companies would be safer and the best one as does not want to make a mistake.  Thank you Nancy