Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Patl
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Patl » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 am

My name is Mandy from the state of Missouri I have 5 children one disabled, ages 13, 13, 7, 4, and 1 I am recently divorced (within the last two weeks) and currently enrolled in school! We are in disprate need of some help I am currently behind on all of my utilities and my house and mortgage payment is coming up to be due as well, not sure how I will pay that either I do not get much in child support for my five children and dont have any income coming in. my family has been helping as much as they possibly can and are having financial troubles themselves with utility bill and mortgage so if there is any way possible you can be any help it is greatly greatly appreciated you may contact me at the following email address: or you may reach me at my home number as long as it is still connected :
Thank you in advance,

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 am

Missouri does have some mortgage programs. In particular, I suggest you take advantage of the free legal advice and aid. Attorneys from non-profit organizations can provide free legal assistance for dealing with and stopping foreclosures. They can talk to your bank or lender, advise Missouri homeowners of their rights, and provide other aid. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Patl wrote:My name is Mandy from the state of Missouri I have 5 children one disabled, ages 13, 13, 7, 4, and 1 I am recently divorced (within the last two weeks) and currently enrolled in school! We are in disprate need of some help I am currently behind on all of my utilities and my house and mortgage payment is coming up to be due as well, not sure how I will pay that either I do not get much in child support for my five children and dont have any income coming in. my family has been helping as much as they possibly can and are having financial troubles themselves with utility bill and mortgage so if there is any way possible you can be any help it is greatly greatly appreciated you may contact me at the following email address: or you may reach me at my home number as long as it is still connected :
Thank you in advance,

Level
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Level » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 am

I AM SO CONFUSED WITH HOW TO GET HELP, I AM ON UNEMPLOYMENT WHICH ENDS IN 5 DAYS. I AM VERY BEHIND WITH MY GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER BILL. AND WHAT IS EVEN MORE SCARY IS THAT I AM ONE PAYMENT AWAY FROM FORECLOSURE, AND MY HOT WATER HEATER BROKE 2 MONTHS AGO. WHAT KIND OF HELP CAN I GET? I AM DESPERATE. THANK YOU. NEW YORK CITY.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm

The bills you need help with try the main site of needhelppayingbills.
For your mortgage and housing concerns in New York City, try this non-profit. It is NYC Services Legal Outreach. The group is made up of a bunch of lawyers who have banded together to help homeowners in New York City deal with a foreclosure, find options to solve the problem, and get much needed advice and help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... d_in_.html

Level wrote:I AM SO CONFUSED WITH HOW TO GET HELP, I AM ON UNEMPLOYMENT WHICH ENDS IN 5 DAYS. I AM VERY BEHIND WITH MY GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER BILL. AND WHAT IS EVEN MORE SCARY IS THAT I AM ONE PAYMENT AWAY FROM FORECLOSURE, AND MY HOT WATER HEATER BROKE 2 MONTHS AGO. WHAT KIND OF HELP CAN I GET? I AM DESPERATE. THANK YOU. NEW YORK CITY.

Greentree
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Greentree » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

Hello I am in need of mortgage and utility assistance. I have five children, working 2 part-time jobs, one of my jobs has decreased my pay in half due to the states lack of money. I am in process of looking for another job, but in mean time most of my money is going on electric and gas for my vehicle and I am getting behind on my mortgage. My children are going back to school and I cannot even fund their clothing at this time. I am asking for some assistance in hopes that I can get back on my feet.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

We always strongly recommend that someone speak to a HUD approved foreclosure counselor. All their advice is free (if low enough income) or at most you will need to pay a minimal fee for foreclosure prevention, credit repair, and more. Find details and listing of HUD foreclosure counseling, and get phone numbers and addresses of housing counselors by state and city.

Greentree wrote:Hello I am in need of mortgage and utility assistance. I have five children, working 2 part-time jobs, one of my jobs has decreased my pay in half due to the states lack of money. I am in process of looking for another job, but in mean time most of my money is going on electric and gas for my vehicle and I am getting behind on my mortgage. My children are going back to school and I cannot even fund their clothing at this time. I am asking for some assistance in hopes that I can get back on my feet.

Colleen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Colleen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 pm

my husband and i cannot find a job in Wichita and we have 2 children with late electricity bill of over $300 past due as well as h2o bill 2 months past and our cell phone. we scraped together what we did have to make the mortgage pymt, but left nothing for anything else, not even diapers at this point or gas to drive around looking 4 a job. what kind of assistance is available like...yesterday if possible. i can find a way to get to a destination for help if u could let me know. thank you.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 am

Try calling a HUD certified or approved counselor in Kasas. They cover the Wichita area as well. We have a large list of Kansas foreclosure counselors and which are HUD certified. So that means that most of the advice they provide will be free, or have a very small cost to it. Some of the main ones to call would be CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF WICHITA (call them at 316-264-8344-1264) and also COMMUNITY HOUSING SERVICES (phone 316-685-2656). Remember, try to use HUD certified counselors.

Colleen wrote:my husband and i cannot find a job in Wichita and we have 2 children with late electricity bill of over $300 past due as well as h2o bill 2 months past and our cell phone. we scraped together what we did have to make the mortgage pymt, but left nothing for anything else, not even diapers at this point or gas to drive around looking 4 a job. what kind of assistance is available like...yesterday if possible. i can find a way to get to a destination for help if u could let me know. thank you.

Androsemom
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Androsemom » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 am

My NIPSCO utility bill just got shut off. I owe them $610. I was unemployed for ten months and just started working and hopefully will be back on track with bills and home loan soon enough. I am three months behind on my mortgage too but am working out arrangements with Bank of America, so I feel good about that. I need help asap I have a 16 month old son and its been getting pretty cold at night with snow coming now. Please respond soon.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 am

We have both of your needs covered on our site. Find our mortgage assistance programs and options. You do want to apply for programs and assistance before you get too much further than 3 months behind on your home loan. The more payments you miss the harder it is to get back on track, and the less options and programs you will have available to you. We do have some specific information on Bank of America mortgage assistance programs and resources too.

Androsemom wrote:My NIPSCO utility bill just got shut off. I owe them $610. I was unemployed for ten months and just started working and hopefully will be back on track with bills and home loan soon enough. I am three months behind on my mortgage too but am working out arrangements with Bank of America, so I feel good about that. I need help asap I have a 16 month old son and its been getting pretty cold at night with snow coming now. Please respond soon.

Martin10
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Martin10 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this. I need help with paying my APS utility bill and Mortgage payment. I’m a single mom and of one. I work full time and trying to attend school. I came into a hard time when my Kids father left and didn't come back I put him on child support and right when it started he says he lost his job. Is there anything I can do to help me and my little girl. I’m only 23 and I just got my first home and I don't want to loss it.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Admin » Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 am

Since you work full time (and our in school) there may some options for you. Various programs provide mortgage help in Michigan, and there are also utility assistance options from SER or LIHEAP. Is the former dad also providing child care for the little girl? If not, sue him.

Ditka
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Ditka » Mon May 06, 2019 11:51 am

Hi, I have filled for disability and have got denied twice and now awaiting a trial. I can't work and I have a mortgage and utilities that I can't pay! The process will take 18 months plus to get a trial date and I am in a catch 22 till then! I have family that have been helping me and that may stop so I am in dire need of help till my disability goes thru! Can you please help me in any way? I live in Havelock NC I am 52 years old and I have degenerative disk disease which operates my arms and hands, Bursitis in both hips and lower back problems along with migraines.

LeavingLasVegas
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:56 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby LeavingLasVegas » Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 pm

PLEASE Help! I cannot afford both utilities AND Mortgage! Every month I must choose between paying for my mortgage and having a house, or saving a utility from being shut off. I am extremely behind on both of my payments. I received a letter saying my home would go into foreclosure if I did not make the mortgage payment, as well as a letter from the gas and electric saying they would be shut off. Due to trying to save my mortgage last month, my gas, internet and cell phone have all been disconnected. The amounts to restore these services are beyond anything I could ever afford. I now have a letter from my electric company saying they are going to shut off my electricity (I have already gotten an extension and I can no longer do a payment plan with them).
I am not faced with paying for my mortgage and getting my electricity shut off, or paying for my electricity and having my house go into foreclosure.
I am dealing with high amounts of stress and anxiety because I am drowning in bills. I own my own home in Lawrence, KS, my internet, cell phone and gas have already been shut off and my electricity is next to go (next week), followed by my water. I have just enough in my paycheck this Friday to cover my mortgage payment, but leaves me nothing else to cover the utilities (which have already been shut off, or have sent shut off notices). If I do not make this mortgage payment, I will go into foreclosure. I already received a small payment from LEAP, but it barely made a dent in all the months I am behind on these bills. I am donating my plasma just to afford gas for my car so I can drive my 3 kids to school and for items like toilet paper and laundry soap - It isn't much and doesn't go far for these things. I appreciate any help I can get, even if it just means directing me to another group that may be able to help with paying for my utilities, or anything else. Thank you.
My phone is shut off, so I can only be contacted via email.

Friedman
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Postby Friedman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 am

To whom it may concern,
I am in dire need for help this month (December) with my Georgia Power bill and my mortgage payment. If my power bill is not paid by 10-30-19 they will cut it off. That bill is 500.00. My mortgage is 2 months behind and if I don't make a payment soon, I will be facing foreclosure.
Thank you in advance for assisting me.
I am from Stone Mountain Georgia.


Return to “Help With Mortgages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests