Search found 7 matches

by JM-Chuck
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:21 pm
Forum: Extra Income
Topic: Fired for insubordination
Replies: 4
Views: 2891

Re: Fired for insubordination

Hi, I live in Terrell Texas I was wanting to know where I can get assistance on help getting my water turned back on? I live in Texas Kaufman County and was fired from work. If you could be of any help of assistance can you please contact me back either by email or call me. My water is currently tur...
by JM-Chuck
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Injuries missed income?
Replies: 2
Views: 556

Re: Injuries missed income?

Rental assistance and food and clothes for my 7 year old daughter and my 6 year old son. I had brain surgery, missed work and can barely see most days we struggle to get by and SSA hasn’t approved me and my job has me on leave and my daughter sees 7 doctors at Children’s Hospital so between my condi...
by JM-Chuck
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Forum: Help With Debt
Topic: Using credit card to buy groceries and food
Replies: 3
Views: 1570

Re: Using credit card to buy groceries and food

Hello, I would appreciate any info or any help by anybody or a charity. I am on SSDI (disability) and SSI but I only get $715 and $69.25 also I get LIHEAP and USF but I am having trouble paying for the taxes, credit cards and some other bills. My mother and sister passed away 2 days from each other ...
by JM-Chuck
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:05 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Christmas dinner needed for family
Replies: 6
Views: 2175

Re: Christmas dinner needed for family

This year my kids and I need several things. My husband was deported and we are alone this year. We lost our home and everything. Please help my kids have a Christmas meal and more. We need gifts, food and clothing. We live at my grandparents and we are I am trying to get employment. I have five kid...
by JM-Chuck
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:33 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Do i need to change utility bill name
Replies: 0
Views: 693

Do i need to change utility bill name

My daughter is on my electric bill. But she was married, got divorced kept last name. The Electric company said that I didn't have to change the name on the bill. Since the social security number is the same and everything else. Less hassle for me I guess. Thanks.
by JM-Chuck
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:31 pm
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Utility bill not in my name
Replies: 2
Views: 4532

Re: Utility bill not in my name

I am needing info on how to go about applying for help for utility assistance for a bill that is not in my name. Its urgent for we have been without power for over a week and our water is on the verge of being shut off as well. My disability checks were stopped and the last month I received any type...
by JM-Chuck
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:23 am
Forum: Loans
Topic: Car payment loan
Replies: 3
Views: 2655

Re: Car payment loan

Homeless, in desperate need of help making car payment and insurance before our car is repossessed. Laid off due to a seizure, reaching out to any and all resources in this DESPERATE time of need. If our car is lost as loan not paid we will have absolutely no place to stay or any transportation. No ...