Many credit services needed in Reading

Billy Vaughn

Many credit services needed in Reading

Post by Billy Vaughn »

I'm trying to get help with credit counseling, debt reduction, down-payment assistance, and help with identity theft. Maybe credit counseling agencies? I want help getting on back financially and assistance managing my money. I am going through hardship. My son and daughter lived with me putting me over 1500 on damages that all need to be repaired by or before the first of November. I don't have very the 800 that my landlord wants. Or he'll give me a bad reference. I need fast help - please call me. I live in Redding CA. Please help get me pointed in the right direction for financial counseling help.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Many credit services needed in Reading

Post by admin »

There is a non-profit in northern California that also covers Redding. They are the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of the North Coast and phone number is (707) 822-8536. While I hate to say it, did you go after your family for the $1500 in damages? Maybe even ask for some of the damages or an installment plan. Small claims court maybe? The reason we state this is if your credit and financial situation is no bad, with many debts, you need all the help you can get to get on a better financial patch.
Billy Vaughn wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:15 am
I'm trying to get help with credit counseling, debt reduction, down-payment assistance, and help with identity theft. Maybe credit counseling agencies? I live in Redding CA. Please help get me pointed in the right direction for financial counseling help.