I have applied but can't get a loan

Sherita Boyd
Antispam check: Dog

I have applied but can't get a loan

Post by Sherita Boyd »

Hello,
 I am from Carrizo Springs, TX. I was served with eviction papers yesterday because I fell behind on my rent due to financial hardship.
I am a single mother of 2 boys and I have no idea what to do at this point. Is there an agency that offers financial assistance I can apply for? I’ve applied for emergency loans, personal loans, bad credit loans, and have not been successful in obtaining one in any amount.
I know a loan is not a good option, but I need something right now. then once I get the loan and stable again I will pay it off and address the other debt issues I have. Please help!!

admin
Site Admin

Re: I have applied but can't get a loan

Post by admin »

Taking a loan to pay the bills may not be the best option. As it may just make your situation worse? Did you talk to a professional? We do not see a non-profit credit counseling agency in your region, but you should try the United Way Of Dimmit County. As this office also serves residents in your town of Carrizo Spring. As far as their contact #, try 211.
The advantage of using them is they can give your referrals to long term credit counseling (as well as financial literacy) and also some short term financial aid.
Sherita Boyd wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:40 am
I know a loan is not a good option, but I need something right now. then once I get the loan and stable again I will pay it off and address the other debt issues I have. Please help!!