Credit score went down when out of work

Christopher wayne

Credit score went down when out of work

Post by Christopher wayne »

Hi, I was out of work for some time back in May things got really bad for me, in particular my credit score went way down. I had, and I am still having problems with my 17 year old daughter we are not on speaking terms at all and hurts really bad. I had let go of my job due to not able to focus on my job.  I found another job that had let me go because I was out of work longer than expected so they couldn’t hold my position. I am not starting anew, but I love my job and am slowly getting hours. I have quiet, a few bills to pay and I am in a need of help please with building up my credit.
I have car payment that is 475.00 a month. My ex-fiancé is still on the loan I want him off, but credit score is not so good. So, any advice would be appreciated please but I need help for the month of September - October till I get back on my feet again getting money more money and hours. I have a loan (2) total is 5,000 (1) with my ex-fiancé (1) with my uncle both through One Main Financial. I have dentist bills. I have eye surgery bill and a few credit cards that need to be paid.
I am desperately reaching out for any help financially and also trying to get more hours and just keep paying little as much as I can. I really appreciated it with any financial literacy advice. I am thankful with all the help and resources out there. I am now starting to receive medical and food stamps. I also took in a friend’s son due to homelessness. I am his guardian till 18, he is 17 right now. Any questions or concerns please feel free to call. I truly appreciate it I am truly blessed and thankful for wonderful individuals out there to help. God Bless