Financial troubles with credit card debts

janice clonmell
Antispam check: Dog

Financial troubles with credit card debts

Post by janice clonmell »

Hi,
My name is Janice and I live in Charleston SC. I’m experiencing financial troubles. I do have a job. I just keep having situations arise that build up financial matters and I get stick. I’d like some financial support or credit counseling if at all possible.
I currently have two credit cards involved with debt consolidated companies which has helped. I’m just leary if I should be leaning more towards bankruptcy or where to go on from here. i seem to get mixed messages on what I should be doing.
I own my own condo, I have a student loan, car lease and payment, electric bill, various credit cards and an inexpensive cell phone. i try to live leanly with not lots of personal needs, but the debt is too much for me now.
Please let me know what my options are.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial troubles with credit card debts

Post by admin »

That is great you have a job and are asking for help as well as say you live frugally. There is one main free non-profit in Charleston SC. It is Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Charleston and the Trident Area. it is on Lacross Rd and phone number is (843) 735-7802. With those loans and car bills due, as well as multiple credit cards and debts, you definitely need professional advice. Talk to the CCCS in Charleston.
janice clonmell wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:47 am
My name is Janice and I live in Charleston SC.I’d like some financial support or credit counseling if at all possible.
I currently have two credit cards involved with debt consolidated companies which has helped. I’m just leary if I should be leaning more towards bankruptcy or where to go on from here. i seem to get mixed messages on what I should be doing.
I own my own condo, I have a student loan, car lease and payment, electric bill, various credit cards and an inexpensive cell phone. i try to live leanly with not lots of personal needs, but the debt is too much for me now.

Yakina Thomas
Antispam check: Dog

Re: Financial troubles with credit card debts

Post by Yakina Thomas »

As we know that you and your organization always help for those who are helpless or having some financial problems and gives advice on personal finances I would like to introduce myself before I request you any kind of help / favor for my credit card debts.
My Name is Yakina (56 Years old) live in Pasadena; California has master degree in Statistics and originally belongs to Lahore Pakistan.
I started my job as a Buyer in 1997 with company called Micro Trends Inc. in Pasadena, CA.
But unfortunately our company having a big financial problem in 2010 and close their business in 2014 and after that I lost my job from 2014 to 2020.
During my UN-employments I used some credit card because of financial problem and now I have a loan of $38000.00 and also my son is going to University next year (University and annual fee is about $35000.00 to $55000.00) depends upon the university.
And I am not able to pay his fee because I have already too much loan which I am paying to our Credit Cards.
I want to request if I can borrow some money to pay my loan and give you on monthly basis (instead of paying Credit Cards). I want to request advice on my finances too to help with my literacy.
 I know this is not good to ask a favor or help but at this time I am very helpless and already tried few organization but did not get any positive reply.
So I am requesting you with this hope for card debt and advice. Will you consider my request and help me.