Rhode Island mortgage help from Bank of America.
Homeowners in Rhode Island may be able to receive free mortgage assistance and advice from Bank of America. The lender has opened a customer assistance center in Warwick Rhode Island, and families and individuals who are Bank of America customers may be able to receive a wide range of free consultations and advice.
The mortgage help center will be located in Warwick, but it services all of Rhode Island, including the Providence region. The site will be open Monday through Friday, but you will need to make an appointment. A sampling of the programs offered to clients of the center are below.
If you are behind on paying your mortgage, or even if you expect some form of difficulty in the future, borrowers have many options available to them. Many of the services are offered for free to qualified Bank of America homeowners.
- They will have the opportunity for a confidential, face-to-face meeting with Bank of America home retention specialists and housing counselors. Together the homeowner and the specialist will be able to review options for home loan modifications, principal reductions or other alternatives to foreclosure.
- The federal government offers a wide range of mortgage assistance programs, resources for the unemployed, and other housing aid. Get information on these programs, and help in applying for them if your BOA representative finds you meet the qualifications.
- You receive assistance through the entire process, from start to finish. For example, representatives from the Warwick customer assistance center team will consult with the customer, and then guide and follow each homeowner through the entire loan modification process.
- The decision process is rapid. The housing counselor will be empowered to make on-site decisions in many cases, and can assist the family with other available foreclosure prevention solutions if a modification from Bank of America is not possible.
- Multiple languages are offered. For example, Spanish-speaking customers will be assisted by bilingual staff that are located on site.
- Find a comprehensive listing of other Bank of America mortgage assistance programs.
To get more information on hours, resources offered, or to get details on required documentation, call the Bank of America center at 401.535.1061. Both appointment and phone consultations are accepted.