Seeking help in Mission Hills CA

State and local government assistance programs.
Sylvia Harris
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking help in Mission Hills CA

Post by Sylvia Harris »

Hi there,
My name is Elena.
I have recently been going through some tough times with my mental health. I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, OCD, PTSD and constant headaches. My OCD has symptoms that are detrimental to my health. I have been doing intensive care treatments in Mission Hills for the last 3 months.
I was having a hard time at work as a Director of a childcare center. I was unable to do my job as seen fit. I was eventually fired from my job of 30+ years at the YMCA. That was over 2 weeks ago. I am now in need of rent money for May and other help for bills. I'm inquiring on how you might be able to help. I think it would be just this month I will need help.
I live in the LA county. My address is Mission Hills, CA 91345.
If you are unable to help out, if you could please point me in the right direction in which I may get some help for my bills, that would be great!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking help in Mission Hills CA

Post by Admin »

Hi Elena and others,
Mission Hills is in LA County, which of course has countless social service programs and charities that may help with your bills or other needs - food, housing, etc. But for a more local Mission Hills charity or church for support, trying the Saint Vincent in Mission hills for help.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pau.html