Niece needs help with expenses

State and local government assistance programs.
Nancyle1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Niece needs help with expenses

Post by Nancyle1 »

My niece is in need of assistance with meeting her bills and other expenses. Her husband is in jail and she has no place to turn to for help and is fallen behind. she is a Roman Catholic and since this is a Roman Catholic site I was hoping you would be able to help her and her family she has four children and no help and limited income I am her Aunt. We have tried all the sites we can think of but we can't get help. Can you direct her to a person or organization or anyone or anyplace that can help her. She lives in Altoona, Pennsylvania . Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Niece needs help with expenses

Post by Admin »

Some programs in Blair County PA are offered by the St. Vincent de Paul Society and also offered by the Salvation Army. Another great place to turn to for help with debts and bills is the Blair County Community Action Program (phone number (814) 946-3651). All of these places are non-profits, and can provide debt help, funds for bills, and information on other options and programs that you can apply for.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Nancyle1 wrote:My niece is in need of assistance with meeting her bills and other expenses. Her husband is in jail and she has no place to turn to for help and is fallen behind. she is a Roman Catholic and since this is a Roman Catholic site I was hoping you would be able to help her and her family she has four children and no help and limited income I am her Aunt. We have tried all the sites we can think of but we can't get help. Can you direct her to a person or organization or anyone or anyplace that can help her. She lives in Altoona, Pennsylvania . Thank you