Couch

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dustin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Couch

Post by Dustin »

I am in need of a couch. I work part time due to difficulty finding daycare for son. I get 883 a month from our dads retirement (I adopted him in 2010)
I work 8 hours a week at 13 bucks an hour and my rent is 899 a month.
Sincerely,
Housewife
anti spam: Blue

Re: Couch

Post by Housewife »

I live in League City, Texas and I recently had to get myself and my two children out of an abusive situation. I then was diagnosed with blood clots in my left leg. And then I was in a terrible car crash that had me life-flighted to the hospital with a broken femur bone and neck injuries. I am hoping to find out any info for housing, furniture, couches, beds, money, etc. I can on getting any help for bills and rent. I also am in need of furniture as we had to leave everything.
I just needed to get my kids and myself out of that abusive, alcoholic situation. We have been barely getting by as I then had all of these medical problems. Can you please send me any information you can on how I can get any type of help? We have literally nothing. I do not even have a vehicle or any furniture to put in our apartment. I do have one queen size bed so we do not sleep on the floor. We do not even have a couch to sit on. I hope you can help and or direct me to the right direction; we are in desperate need of your advice too. I look forward to your return response. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is information on low cost or free furniture programs. Or try the Salvation Army or a thrift store for a couch.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... iture.html
Most of these programs assist people recovering from a disaster. Or maybe someone that was homeless, now has an income, and needs assistance moving into a home may be given a couch or furniture. So try these resources.
Harris

Post by Harris »

Dear info, I recently moved in my apartment and I had to give my whole check to the landlord leaving me with nothing and my monthly phone bill is $117 and I can't pay it for the month of January. If I don't pay it I owe a double bill in February and I need a bed, couch, chair and furniture for my apartment.
I'm a new customer, is there any way you can help me pay the $117 due this month. Please call now, thanks.
Jasmine12

Re: Couch needed or a sofa

Post by Jasmine12 »

Hello,
My children and I are moving into our 1st home and are super excited as we are wrapping up our move. I didn't realize moving was so expensive and I have exhausted my financial account. Right now we are in need of a few basic furniture items; a family couch or sofa, which is the most costly for us. We also need a desk with a chair also, so we have a place to do work other than the couch. Please let me know if assistance in anyway is possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon.