Travel to another state to visit for injury

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Garica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Travel to another state to visit for injury

Post by Garica »

My son was injured very badly in an accident on Friday. He was on a ventilator, he is on probation for traffic violations, and he has no food, and is staying with a gentleman I do not know. He needs food, personal items, a clean place to live, and someone to help him recover from his injuries. He is on a
Walker and in very bad condition. I am a retired teacher and have limited resources. However, if I had finances, I would travel to Colorado and take care of him. Do you know of anyone who would assist me in? Getting a place for about a month or two (and I have his 6 year old son). I live on the east coast and
Have no way to get to Colorado or get a place to help him. Any information you can give me will help. Thank you very much and God bless.
Hornet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Travel to another state to visit for injury

Post by Hornet »

I am am on social security disability due to a chronic illness. I need to travel for medical care. I have type 1 Bipolar. My vehicle died 2 days ago. I am wondering if there are any programs available to help me obtain a vehicle? I am supposed to travel an hour and 20 minutes next week to a doctor appointment that I have been waiting to see for 4 months. I have no means of transportation. Thanks.