I keep getting booted from section 8 list in Nevada

Find how to get help with rent
Coco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I keep getting booted from section 8 list in Nevada

Post by Coco »

Need help with housing. I have been on the section 8 waiting list several times. Every time my name comes up I'm told that my name was removed. I made sure each and every time anything changed to notify them. After the first time I made sure to keep copies of any information that I submitted and they still say they didn't receive it. I need help. I'm a single mother of 3 with a limited income. With a special needs child. Please and Thank you!!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I keep getting booted from section 8 list in Nevada

Post by Admin »

Well, what did the state of Nevada section 8 housing authority say when you showed them copies of what you kept? You said you kept proof of your application. So what was their reply? There is no way we can help you. Just reapply. But note it can take months if not years for a slot to open. Read more Nevada section 8 vouchers.
Coco wrote:Need help with housing. I have been on the section 8 waiting list several times. Every time my name comes up I'm told that my name was removed. I made sure each and every time anything changed to notify them. After the first time I made sure to keep copies of any information that I submitted and they still say they didn't receive it. I need help. I'm a single mother of 3 with a limited income. With a special needs child. Please and Thank you!!!