Need job in Alabama before homeless

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Kathy Jean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Kathy Jean »

My family and I are about to be set out on the street. I have three children and my 72 year old father in law whom lives with us. My husband lost his job and is looking for another one. I have contacted everyone I know to and I am pleading with you to help me keep my family off the street. My father in law doesn't get his check for two more weeks. I'm really in a bind. I don't have family that can help. Please tell me who to contact for a job or someone that will help me keep my family off the street. I live in Alabama.
Wells

Re: Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Wells »

I have been un-employed since 2009 and I can't find full time work here in Alabama. I have tried working with both my local work-source centers with no luck. I keep reading about all the job assistance programs but when I ask I get no help. They just keep telling me to keep looking. I spent over 30 years in the commercial printing industry in Alabama but I can't get back in. The industry is very depressed. Please help me. I am desperate. All I want is to get back to work.
Elon

Re: Need job in Alabama before homeless

Post by Elon »

Good Afternoon,
My name is Dayzie. I currently reside in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have found myself in a position needing assistance as well as a job before I am homeless. I'm originally from a town called McKenzie, Alabama and I moved to Tuscaloosa in hopes of a better future and job. I enrolled in school at Shelton State but due to unfortunate events I had to end my semester before I actually got started. Before I moved here, I was certain I had it all figured out but I lost my job and went without one for going on two months, I just recently got a job but I'm months behind on my rent and I'm seeking assistance before I am homeless. Any help would be greatly appreciated below. I have included the necessary information that was asked for off of your website. Thank you for your time.