Need money for electric co-op bill

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
LikeACowboy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for electric co-op bill

Post by LikeACowboy »

To whom it may concern,
I live in Oxnard in California. I am inquiring about assistance with paying my TID bill.
Last month I lost my job due to loosing my car (engine problems). I was a housekeeper and relied on my car for that. I live in a very small town with one business street. 85% of which are mom and pop stores with a full staff, so job seeking has been difficult.
This past weekend while I was out my house was broken into and most of my money, wedding ring, amongst much else was stolen. So now I am just flat out of options I have three kids and maintain the home for them all and my husband, who is sick. Going without electricity isn't an option but I have no idea what I can do. It will be shut off on the 10th of this month.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for electric co-op bill

Post by Admin »

File a police report, and use that for insurance claims. That will give you some money for your electricity bill. As stealing/breaking and entering is illegal. Then use this for other California energy bill assistance programs. As their are programs that will either pay a TID bill or offer a payment plan.

LikeACowboy wrote:This past weekend while I was out my house was broken into and most of my money, wedding ring, amongst much else was stolen. So now I am just flat out of options I have three kids and maintain the home for them all and my husband, who is sick. Going without electricity isn't an option but I have no idea what I can do. It will be shut off on the 10th of this month.