emergecy surgery for gulstones, and she doesnt

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
craig1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

emergecy surgery for gulstones, and she doesnt

Post by craig1 »

my wife needs emergency surgery for her gulbladder, and she doesnt have medical ins????
she cant work now beacase she has insadences of pain , and has been to 3 emergency rooms, different hosp, and several clinics , still waiting for her turn> Shw wants to go back to work , we are in Oceanside , ca.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: emergecy surgery for gulstones, and she doesnt

Post by Admin »

Did you look into some of the free community clinics in Oceanside California. While not sure if they can help with GulBladder, they may. Or they may know of government (federal or California) medical programs that can provide free or low cost medical care. What did the emergency rooms or other clinics say?
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... _clin.html
craig1 wrote:my wife needs emergency surgery for her gulbladder, and she doesnt have medical ins????
she cant work now beacase she has insadences of pain , and has been to 3 emergency rooms, different hosp, and several clinics , still waiting for her turn> Shw wants to go back to work , we are in Oceanside , ca.
craig1

Post by craig1 »

admin wrote:Did you look into some of the free community clinics in Oceanside California. While not sure if they can help with GulBladder, they may. Or they may know of government (federal or California) medical programs that can provide free or low cost medical care. What did the emergency rooms or other clinics say?
craig1 wrote:my wife needs emergency surgery for her gulbladder, and she doesnt have medical ins????
admin wrote:Did you look into some of the free community clinics in Oceanside California. While not sure if they can help with GulBladder, they may. Or they may know of government (federal or California) medical programs that can provide free or low cost medical care. What did the emergency rooms or other clinics say?
Yes we mhave been to clinics in oceanside but are unmable to help. The waiting list ids helping other people its been months now.She was schelduled to have surgey last month but was turned down at the last minute.due tonot enough doctors.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you do not have insurance, try a community clinic. There may be a small fee or bill, but it will be charged only based on your income and what you can afford to pay. What have those clinics said? If the need is for an emergency surgery they can usually bump you up the list.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_clinic.html