Emergency Rent Assistance Needed

Find how to get help with rent
KrissieS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Emergency Rent Assistance Needed

Post by KrissieS »

My husband and I have 4 children and have fallen behind on our rent. We are in need of assistance with our rent payment for the month. We live in Will County, Illinois. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emergency Rent Assistance Needed

Post by Admin »

We at needhelp missed this post. Sorry for the delay in response. Try this for a number of different rent assistance programs in Will County and Joliet Illinois. The top place to call is probably the Will County Center for Community Concerns 815.722.0722. They are the leading non-profit agency in that particular region. The phone number is Daybreak Center. Another good place to call is Daybreak Center, which offers transition housing and other rent programs. (815) 774-4663. Read more Will County rent assistance and other financial aid and support.

KrissieS wrote:My husband and I have 4 children and have fallen behind on our rent. We are in need of assistance with our rent payment for the month. We live in Will County, Illinois. Please help.
Terty

Post by Terty »

I am in desperate need of rental assistance for myself and my two small grandchildren i have no family help or support. I moved to Ohio to save my two grandkids from abuse in the several foster homes they been shuffled around in for the past two years. I only need temporary help to maintain custody of the children. I work but have been laid off since may and I go back Aug 15, my unemployment just cant handle the responsibility to carry us for one more month. Im desperate and i need help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Where exactly do you live in Ohio? What city or county. Until we know that hard to be very specific on providing help. But there are a number of agencies that offer Ohio rent help. Some may prioritize payments for foster kids or people with grandchildren, who are trying to make a difference in this world. When does unemployment run too?
Terty wrote:I am in desperate need of rental assistance for myself and my two small grandchildren i have no family help or support. I moved to Ohio to save my two grandkids from abuse in the several foster homes they been shuffled around in for the past two years. I only need temporary help to maintain custody of the children. I work but have been laid off since may and I go back Aug 15, my unemployment just cant handle the responsibility to carry us for one more month. Im desperate and i need help
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

Hi i am looking for some one to assit me on a months rent in Dallas which is 600.00 but any amount would be grateful.I currently lost me job of 5 years,I did find another job but I wont get paid for three weeks and I am on the verg of losing everything.My husband is currently looking for work but hasnt found anything yet please let me knw if you or anyone can help.Thank you so much,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that found another job. Not too many do so quickly. Anyone loan you some money over short term? Also maybe look into some short term financial assistance in Dallas with paying rent and other bills, such as the Dallas Housing and Human Services Department which runs homeless prevention and emergency rent programs (972) 721480
Maroon wrote:Hi i am looking for some one to assit me on a months rent in Dallas which is 600.00 but any amount would be grateful.I currently lost me job of 5 years,I did find another job but I wont get paid for three weeks and I am on the verg of losing everything.My husband is currently looking for work but hasnt found anything yet please let me knw if you or anyone can help.Thank you so much,
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

I am a disabled single mom. Caring and trying to finish raising my son... and two nephew due the passing of my twin sister back in December 2011. I just moved in a new apartment. I’ve had loss of my income based on my son turning 18 and my nephew turning 18. I am in need of rent assistance for the month April coming up so I can spend what little money I have to pay for beds and furniture, electric bill that will be due. I recently lost my car. So, transportation has become a bit of a struggle. Please let me know if there's help for me in any way. Thanks in advance...will be greatly appreciated.
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

Pierce County. I have been on a medical leave and my short term disability has been denied for the last 4 months. I am behind on my rent by 3 months. I filed my answer to the courts for the eviction. So, it is just a matter of days. I'm back at work and just need some help to catch up. I am a single woman so, there are very limited resources for eviction prevention for me. any advice or help would be very appreciated. I am currently attending the Ready to Rent classes. But, would rather stay in my place now if possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Catching up in a matter of days for 3 months worth of rent sure is an emergency. In fact, it is probably impossible. Your landlord was actually very accommodating with you to not evict you earlier, as that is allowed in Pierce County. So advice would be to start to look for a new home to rent. Until then, find emergency rent and housing programs.
Ramsey wrote:I am behind on my rent by 3 months. I filed my answer to the courts for the eviction.
JJackson

Post by JJackson »

Good afternoon,
I'm trying to see if I can get any emergency assistance with my rent and if so what are the necessary steps that I have to take to get help. If someone can please contact me either by phone or email that would be great. Thank you and please have a great day.
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

Emergency rental assistance. We are 2 single mom's trying to help one another out. We live in a very small 2 bedroom apartment with 5 kids. My friend has 4 children and I have 1 myself.
Recently my ex-boyfriends smashed me over the head with a hot coffee pot, slashed my arm with knife, buried me all over my body, punched me in the face and made broke a tooth. He did this in front of my niece.
I’m having sever panic attacks on top of having Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis. He then locked her at one point in a storage unit for over 3 hours and we did not know he had done so. He sexually assaulted my friend 2 times.
Between all the trauma and healing our landlords don't care we owe them the rest of July’s rent by this Tuesday for $320. Plus they want us out by the end of August due to the police calls because he violates the no contact order and stuck's my every move.
I was told by the police call everything he violates it and by the end of July we may be homeless for something we did not do. We have tried to reach out everywhere we can think of the are praying GOD is watching over us and sends us a Lil Guardian Angel to help us in this time of need.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So apply for some of the Marion County programs that may help with housing and/or rent needs. There are plenty of agencies in the community to try for assistance. Also, if your ex-boyfriend abused you, then try a DV program too. As that may be an option for you. Here is a list of charities and resources to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Sloan wrote:Emergency rental assistance. We are 2 single mom's trying to help one another out. We live in a very small 2 bedroom apartment with 5 kids. My friend has 4 children and I have 1 myself.
Recently my ex-boyfriends smashed me over the head with a hot coffee pot, slashed my arm with knife, buried me all over my body, punched me in the face and made broke a tooth. He did this in front of my niece. We have tried to reach out everywhere we can think of the are praying GOD is watching over us and sends us a Lil Guardian Angel to help us in this time of need.