Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
tesla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

Post by tesla »

Hi, my name is Mark. I'm a student at Middle Tennessee State University, I currently live in Rutherford County, Murfreesboro
I'm short on my rent that is due on May 1st, and I would like to ask for assistance if it's possible to help me pay my rent. My situation is not ideal I'm a full-time student at MTSU and I'm currently unemployed. I have put in job applications so the only thing I can do now is wait for a response from jobs that I applied for, but unfortunately it won't help me that much, May 1st is two days away and the last thing I want is to be a full time student and homeless, so it would really mean a lot to me if I could get some assistance.
RachLorDep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

Post by RachLorDep »

Hello can you please send me a list of resources that would help me with rent in Rutherford County. I currently got kicked out of my house and I have been staying in a hotel in Murfreesboro. I got a job and I start that tomorrow it's right by the hotel I am staying at so I can walk to and from work but I won't get a pay check for another 2 weeks. I don't have the funds or means to get any money to pay the rent for my room until I get paid. Any help would be greatly appreciated