Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Lebron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need help with my bill in Monroe Louisiana

Post by Lebron »

To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Diane. I live in Monroe Louisiana and I please need help with paying my utilities. The amount is $356. I have only about $100 - $125. The City of Monroe has given me until April 30, 2024 to pay the balance. If I do not pay the balance by then, they will turn of my power.
As of September 2023, I have been without employment due to I have a rare health issue with my heart that doctors are still trying to figure out. I not only have Congestive Heart Failure, but also Pulmonary Heart Failure. I was told by doctors that I can no longer work due to this condition and also because when I try to walk any distance at all (ex. From my room to a cross the hall to the bathroom).
I am totally out of breathe and can't breathe.
My husband has recently lost his job due to his Mom was real ill and he had to take time off from work to take of care of her. His job told him not to come back, so now he's unemployed with no luck finding a job yet.
Things have not been easy these past months. I don't even have a vehicle to get me anywhere. I'm always trying to find a ride from my neighbor, but that doesn't always happen and I can't afford Uber. I'm basically always stuck in my house.
If there is any way possible that you can help me with my situation I would totally appreciate the kindness. I don't know where else to turn. Any questions or answers, please feel free to email me.
Thank you for your time.