Resources needed in Buffalo

State and local government assistance programs.
Elijah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resources needed in Buffalo

Post by Elijah »

Hi, I am a single mom in Buffalo. I have Have a disability I got SSDI. I want to go back into the workforce. I looked up your program for a car I applied for one. I need help getting on my feet as far as like furniture or money or resources. Anything help with rent anything would be great. I have a 16-year-old son that wants a lot of things and I can’t even manage to go see him sometimes because his father is abusive and I stay away from him towards me not him and, I am just trying to get on my feet.
I have reached out to child and family services, but I need resources because I only got counseling.
So any financial or help with rent anything I would really appreciate. I’m in the Buffalo New York area Erie county. I could’ve swore that I already am on the list for Hud I thought. But They stopped taking names and taking applicants. I don’t even know if I am on the list anymore. It stopped right after I thought I signed up and I thought you were because I was helping my mom out. She was sick, but I wasn’t on the lease. I thought they automatically gave it to you then but maybe I’m wrong. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Michelle