Where are safe places to stay from drinking alcoholic husband

Find how to get help with rent
Signsealed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where are safe places to stay from drinking alcoholic husband

Post by Signsealed »

Hello my name is Rachel and I have a 14 year old son. I removed us from a very toxic environment when my ex-husband started drinking again last year. After staying in motels and my phones are being depleted. We need a safe place to stay. I called my mother and her husband and they agreed to come let us stay in their guest bedroom.
I was expecting a paycheck today find my mother but she is not sending it she said we're about to be kicked out onto the streets with our dog. We are in desperate need of help as I can't go back to an alcoholic, drinking husband or dad to my kid. I had that amount put in our budget so we wouldn't lose anything I found have also been turned off we truly truly need to get our rent paid at the Red roof inn in Plano Texas off of North Central expressway.
I am begging for someone who reads this to please help us I'm normally not one to ask for help the last couple nights I haven't been feeling good and can't go to work.
I would really like to be able to go to work tonight and know that my son is here with a roof over his head instead of us sleeping in the car. Thank you so much I really hope to hear from you soon about a safe place. We are in Plano Texas will be moving in 2 days to Nocona Texas where we have found a house that we can absolutely afford every month. I will be able to keep my job. if you need any more information about other safe places to stay when partner is alcoholic, please don't hesitate to get back to me ASAP. The rent is due at noon thankfully they give me until 3. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where are safe places to stay from drinking alcoholic husband

Post by Admin »

Hi Rachel,
So glad you made it from an angry alcoholic safely, as sadly too many people don't. We have a list of rent and housing programs and a directory for places all over the country, and find the resources from this URL. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... r_you.html
Since you have a son, some transitional housing programs dedicated for moms with kids may be an option. Who knows, maybe a hotel voucher will be there for you too.
Signsealed wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:06 pm Hello my name is Rachel and I have a 14 year old son. I removed us from a very toxic environment when my ex-husband started drinking again last year. After staying in motels and my phones are being depleted. We need a safe place to stay. I called my mother and her husband and they agreed to come let us stay in their guest bedroom.